Resetera are some real fakkits, man EDIT: The Official ResetEra Reacts to Cyberpunk 2077 Thread

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
:mjlol: From what I see their logic is that entertainers, sex workers, and regular sexually dressed women. Dresses like that on their own accord and not primarily for the male gaze. While Video game characters that’s sexually dressed are designed. Like that by horny developers primarily for the male gaze.

Whats funny is the guys wife is the primary character designer for the games, all that “bayonetta was designed by a woman” shyt is 🧢

KidJSoul

Veteran
Daps
:mjlol: From what I see their logic is that entertainers, sex workers, and regular sexually dressed women. Dresses like that on their own accord and not primarily for the male gaze. While Video game characters that’s sexually dressed are designed. Like that by horny developers primarily for the male gaze.
The issue is how fickle it is.

They'll be pointing out "the male gaze" any time a character is dressed sexy, even if it's not that crazy

and they will do it without even knowing the character is designed by a woman, who wasn't even thinking of the male gaze, she just wanted something sexy

Because they don't want to acknowledge the overlap between sexual empowerment and male gaze.

Meg thee stallion is an example. She's doing it for herself, but even she knows men find it sexy as fukk

Clark Wayne

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
FL
:mjgrin:. The poster thats being quoted was one of the main ones against the Harry Potter game.

IMG-2118.jpg%22

rabbid

Superstar
Daps
Posted in their J Cole thread. These nikkas can't be serious.
damn. they're whiter than i thought. i don't even see how you'd wanna post on there.:picard:

you better off talking to yourself. i get going on there for leaks and shyt but i refuse to conversate with these closet pedos.

EzekelRAGE

Superstar
Daps
:mjgrin:. The poster thats being quoted was one of the main ones against the Harry Potter game
Same poster that lead the way for the cyberpunk containment/ban as well. I can see how a poster can look at them posting in the stellar blade sideways.

Hip-Hop-Bulls

All Star
Daps
:mjgrin:. The poster thats being quoted was one of the main ones against the Harry Potter game.

IMG-2118.jpg%22

They even banning one of their own! Note the pending further review next to their banned status. Apparently they defended LGBT stuff in the past, I guarantee they weren't outright given a permanent ban because of that lol

Deltron

The Return
Top Supporter
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The year 3030
Are women even outraged by Stellar Blade like that

Almost all the discourse I've seen has been dominated by men
prob not...they prob don't even care like that

it's kinda funny. with all these "men" speaking up, you could make the argument they're trying to speak for women, telling them how outraged they should be

they're lowkey being misogynists', implying women can't think for themselves :russ:

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
prob not...they prob don't even care like that

it's kinda funny. with all these "men" speaking up, you could make the argument they're trying to speak for women, telling them how outraged they should be

they're lowkey being misogynists', implying women can't think for themselves :russ:

Thats exactly what it is