Resetera are some real fakkits, man EDIT: The Official ResetEra Reacts to Cyberpunk 2077 Thread

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY

Scustin Bieburr

Baby baybee baybee UUUGH
Daps
They not even hiding it.

It's really wild what happened to that site. It literally started because gaf had turned into an echo chamber and people were getting banned for stupid or no reason at all.

Now here we are. They've just basically made a worse version of what they left. And then gaf is now a bizzaro version of restera where white supremacy and dumb ass views go unchallenged and unmoderated. Wild shyt.

The Intergalactic Koala

Reporting for Duty
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Koalabama and the Cosmos
Its crazy to me that even games starring super OP female lead chararacters can be considered ‘anti-woke’ or misogynistic or whatever.

Stella Blade is pretty much a female power fantasy

200w.gif

BREH THIS GAME IS EVERYTHING A WOMAN WANTS TO ACCOMPLISHED:

• Good looks
  • Jiggily titties
  • Nice ass
  • Bad ass
  • All in the videos

WHY THESE WEIRDOS ARE CANCELLING shyt THAT EVEN MY OWN WIFE WOULD PLAY AND SHE'S NOT A GAMER :mindblown:

Oh I forgot, she's not scaring the hoes like the tall Resident Evil jawn, so these goofies can cosplay at ease.

OneDeep

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
New Orleans
Its crazy to me that even games starring super OP female lead chararacters can be considered ‘anti-woke’ or misogynistic or whatever.

Stella Blade is pretty much a female power fantasy

200w.gif

BREH THIS GAME IS EVERYTHING A WOMAN WANTS TO ACCOMPLISHED:

• Good looks
  • Jiggily titties
  • Nice ass
  • Bad ass
  • All in the videos

WHY THESE WEIRDOS ARE CANCELLING shyt THAT EVEN MY OWN WIFE WOULD PLAY AND SHE'S NOT A GAMER :mindblown:

Oh I forgot, she's not scaring the hoes like the tall Resident Evil jawn, so these goofies can cosplay at ease.
They want women in video games to be unattractive & manly looking as possible

If it was the same character but looked like Abby mixed with Leon Kennedy there be no problem

They hated Bayo & 2B for the same reason the hate Eve but for some reason those two have become icons to a certain group so they changed the narrative about them

But it’s mostly Male Feminists,Trans & Non binary people who are pushing for that because they hate real women there for they hate when women in video games look like women

The Pledge

THE PRICE OF THE BRICK GOING UP!
Daps
They not even hiding it.

What the fukk?

I don’t expect shyt when I see this thread bumped and I’m still disappointed every time :snoop:

The Guru

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I just saw some kill tje justice league game play. What did they think of Amanda Waller? :patrice:

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
androgynous to represent men and women's attraction :dame:

What straight man is attracted to a woman that looks like a man

As long as they look like men it’s ok for them to be sexy to these people

The whole Goddess of love thing is a cop out for them

Its all a secret ploy to try and force us to be attracted to trans women/men. only actual men would be this blatant and aggressive with it

Anything non-ambiguous looking is bad because it appeals to hetero sexual men