Resetera are some real fakkits, man EDIT: The Official ResetEra Reacts to Cyberpunk 2077 Thread

Lord Beasley

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
469 x 972 x 702
How do y'all post on on ResetEra? I tried to join last week for fukkery sake and you can't use a free email site? They want to ban you forever hahn

Instant Classic

All Star
Supporter
Daps
what are they upset about?
Seems to be Starfield marketing because Spiderman that's out a month later has a special console and Starfield only has a controller. I guess they're assuming based on PS marketing history that it will be a full on media blitz. Meanwhile, Microsoft won't go to that length. It's still crazy to whine about that lol

EzekelRAGE

Superstar
Daps
This guy ended up self-banning himself after this :laff:

Funniest shyt I’ve seen all week
lol that explains why I couldnt find the user when I tried to search for the thread.
Mental illness. I’m tempted to make another account just so I can converse with filmera but goddamn the rest of it so insufferable.
Ehh, I post in the tv/film threads(canellations OT), pc gaming OT, NFL/NBA threads and the mafia(forum game) threads. Other than that I just lurk.
How do y'all post on on ResetEra? I tried to join last week for fukkery sake and you can't use a free email site? They want to ban you forever hahn
I used inboxbear to make a disposable email to make an account