Resetera are some real fakkits, man EDIT: The Official ResetEra Reacts to Cyberpunk 2077 Thread

x2y

SOHH Stupid
Supporter
Daps
If you find it, link it. I tried to look for it but I don’t have an acct over there.

Lord Beasley

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
469 x 972 x 702
lol that explains why I couldnt find the user when I tried to search for the thread.

Ehh, I post in the tv/film threads(canellations OT), pc gaming OT, NFL/NBA threads and the mafia(forum game) threads. Other than that I just lurk.

I used inboxbear to make a disposable email to make an account
how do you get an email redirect for verification?

The Pledge

THE PRICE OF THE BRICK GOING UP!
Daps

Diunx

Probably drunk
Daps
Reppin
nightset
I do love how apparently Sony slaming a cheap spiderman faceplate to some consoles is some massive and genius marketing tool that will move units, shyt like that is for collectors and new users who happen to be buying a console around that time, they are nice bur a post like that for the usual shyt they do for all the big releases is hilarious.

x2y

SOHH Stupid
Supporter
Daps
wow that was cringey.

He committed that over a post? :picard:
Apparently the thread seems heavily moderated as well, like that situation never happened. The thread would have been laughs if it were the OG NeoGaf days.

The Pledge

THE PRICE OF THE BRICK GOING UP!
Daps
Apparently the thread seems heavily moderated as well, like that situation never happened. The thread would have been laughs if it were the OG NeoGaf days.
shyt would have gotten him a tag on old GAF. On Era, banned. :mjlol:

Tetris v2.0

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Truly an incredible place. You can say the most ridiculous and toxic nonsense but get protected for "mental health" if you play the right politics.

Say one thing that hints of deviating from the narrative and you get dogpiled to shyt and banned lol...

In a place where you get banned for basically nothing, man banned himself :laff:

Tetris v2.0

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Possibly one of the greatest threads I've ever read on there, it starts to really pick up about halfway through. The usual "tear down all the rules/everything I do is okay and should be cherished" defence force comes in to cheerlead and stir the pot....just absolute foolishness that only a place like that can produce. It gets a little wholesome towards the end but the damage is done :laff:

EzekelRAGE

Superstar
Daps
Possibly one of the greatest threads I've ever read on there, it starts to really pick up about halfway through. The usual "tear down all the rules/everything I do is okay and should be cherished" defence force comes in to cheerlead and stir the pot....just absolute foolishness that only a place like that can produce. It gets a little wholesome towards the end but the damage is done :laff:

Bruh, Ive been lurking that thread hard. fukking idiots posting in there. I love dogs, but if someone asks you to not have your mutt on their property, respect that.

They so fukking entitled. Telling someone to "build a fence", because they dont want your dog shytting in their yard is insane. Then you got some talking about "I cant control where my dog shyts and I dont want to abuse him by yanking the leash". It sounds like you dont have any control over your dog.

One poster even admitted to a homeowner asking them to dont let their dog shyt on their lawn, so now they walk their dog at a different time and purposely dont pick up their dog shyt. :mjlol:

Tetris v2.0

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Bruh, Ive been lurking that thread hard. fukking idiots posting in there. I love dogs, but if someone asks you to not have your mutt on their property, respect that.

They so fukking entitled. Telling someone to "build a fence", because they dont want your dog shytting in their yard is insane. Then you got some talking about "I cant control where my dog shyts and I dont want to abuse him by yanking the leash". It sounds like you dont have any control over your dog.

One poster even admitted to a homeowner asking them to dont let their dog shyt on their lawn, so now they walk their dog at a different time and purposely dont pick up their dog shyt. :mjlol:
I'm perma banned but I've been praying someone would ask OP if I could shyt on their lawn? Provided I clean it up after of course!