Resetera are some real fakkits, man EDIT: The Official ResetEra Reacts to Cyberpunk 2077 Thread

CodeKansas

Superstar
Daps
They gotta be. One of the mods was a convicted pedo back on GAF. And that was the one who got caught.
I remember that motherfukker. He was on a power trip everytime he banned somebody.

Boyyyyy, them jokers was catching hell when the people who got banned by him came back on and trashed his pedo ass. :russ:

Kingshango

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Chicago
I remember that motherfukker. He was on a power trip everytime he banned somebody.

Boyyyyy, them jokers was catching hell when the people who got banned by him came back on and trashed his pedo ass. :russ:

And before all that he was caught editing posts when they were pulling receipts of him lying and that got him unmodded. :mjlol:

Daps
Log in, think you’re posting something harrmless, check back and see 20 notifications and a mod message
yo, this is so true. say something that wouldn’t raise a single eye brow anywhere else, and see it met with a stream of “what?” “gross” and “sus” before it’s topped with a ban.

have you looking at the ban message like:

:why:

The_Sheff

A Thick Sauce N*gga
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
ATL to MEM
Log in, think you’re posting something harrmless, check back and see 20 notifications and a mod message

Thats whats so crazy about that place.

The Coli - "20 notifications, I said something that's resonating with the brehs :blessed:"

ResetEra - "20 notifications, yeah im about to get banned :francis:"

Last edited:

Diunx

Probably drunk
Daps
Reppin
nightset

lol I remember that a$$hole bragging about breaking into people's homes when he was a teen and then banning people that called him out for being a criminal and a c*nt.

I believe he was the same one that hit his elderly mother because she wouldn't let him watch south park in peace.

xiceman191

Superstar
Daps
Thats whats so crazy about that place.

Here when i see 20 notifications im like "I said something that's resonating with the brehs :blessed:"

Over there its "20 notifications, yeah im about to get banned :francis:"
And it will be over the dumbest shyt. "Hey lets wait until we get the full story" then you get banned and then it turns out the story was false.

The_Sheff

A Thick Sauce N*gga
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
ATL to MEM
And it will be over the dumbest shyt. "Hey lets wait until we get the full story" then you get banned and then it turns out the story was false.

The Majors and Wemby topics were the only time I wish I had an account so I could tell them fakkits

“Remember when black men would get lynched by angry mobs based on the lies of white women, as progressive and forward thinking as you think you are, YOU ARE THAT IGNORANT ANGRY MOB”.

Oh they would have banned the shyt outta me. :pachaha:

Last edited:

JD2019

Rookie
Daps
Reppin
Dallas
The Majors and Wemby topics were the only time I wish I had an account so I could tell them fakkits

“Remember when black men would get lynched based by angry mobs based on the lies of white women, as progressive and forward thinking as you think you are, YOU ARE THAT IGNORANT ANGRY MOB”.

I made an account over there when it first opened and keep forgetting I have it until I see this thread bumped. I might need to go take one for the team and post this.

EzekelRAGE

Superstar
Daps

“Remember when black men would get lynched by angry mobs based on the lies of white women, as progressive and forward thinking as you think you are, YOU ARE THAT IGNORANT ANGRY MOB”.

This was posted in the topic opf the white woman charles manson woman getting released. Ppl were saying she deserved to stay in there or shouldnt get released.

Some cac jumped out the window and brought black ppl in it. You can tell he one of them that believes white men are an oppressed class with this comment :mjlol:
5a1442e6fc187834daca75cbedd774fb.png

breakfuss

#SHAMBLES
Supporter
Daps
They locked this thread this morning :mjlol: . Press conference just happened revealing the girl was lying. They did the same with Jussie.