Resetera are some real fakkits, man EDIT: The Official ResetEra Reacts to Cyberpunk 2077 Thread

EzekelRAGE

Superstar
Daps
if i joined and went to that dog thread and called them bytches, would i be banned?
expeditiously-fast.gif

:mjlol:

winb83

52 Years Young
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Michigan
Bruh, Ive been lurking that thread hard. fukking idiots posting in there. I love dogs, but if someone asks you to not have your mutt on their property, respect that.

They so fukking entitled. Telling someone to "build a fence", because they dont want your dog shytting in their yard is insane. Then you got some talking about "I cant control where my dog shyts and I dont want to abuse him by yanking the leash". It sounds like you dont have any control over your dog.

One poster even admitted to a homeowner asking them to dont let their dog shyt on their lawn, so now they walk their dog at a different time and purposely dont pick up their dog shyt. :mjlol:
I'm struggling to understand this. Does a dog stepping on a lawn cause damage? If the owner picks up the shyt why does it matter? Are people really sitting in their windows posted up looking for dog walkers?

EzekelRAGE

Superstar
Daps
I'm struggling to understand this. Does a dog stepping on a lawn cause damage? If the owner picks up the shyt why does it matter? Are people really sitting in their windows posted up looking for dog walkers?
It's not the stepping foot on the lawn, it's the shyt and piss.
1. They most likely NOT picking it up.
2. What if it's liquid shyt? They definitely not picking it up
3. Yes dog feces/urine can cause damage to the lawn. Especially if they have a certain type of grass.
4. Idk how they catching these ppl, but if someone doesnt want you in their yard, stay outta their yard. :manny:

winb83

52 Years Young
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Michigan
It's not the stepping foot on the lawn, it's the shyt and piss.
1. They most likely NOT picking it up.
2. What if it's liquid shyt? They definitely not picking it up
3. Yes dog feces/urine can cause damage to the lawn. Especially if they have a certain type of grass.
4. Idk how they catching these ppl, but if someone doesnt want you in their yard, stay outta their yard. :manny:
If you walking your dog on the sidewalk and the animal steps into the grass it's a animal. People walk dogs some of these folks need to get over themselves. Now if they leaving shyt in your yard or there's actual evidence the animal is damaging the yard that's one thing but to act like a crotchety old man yelling at a random mofo who is out walking their dog around the neighborhood just on some assumptions that's nonsense. People like that need to go get their gun and shoot that dog walker and their dog so they can end up in prison over the sanctity of your grass or shut the fukk up and let them pass by.

EzekelRAGE

Superstar
Daps
If you walking your dog on the sidewalk and the animal steps into the grass it's a animal. People walk dogs some of these folks need to get over themselves. Now if they leaving shyt in your yard or there's actual evidence the animal is damaging the yard that's one thing but to act like a crotchety old man yelling at a random mofo who is out walking their dog around the neighborhood just on some assumptions that's nonsense. People like that need to go get their gun and shoot that dog walker and their dog so they can end up in prison over the sanctity of your grass or shut the fukk up and let them pass by.
Ppl arent "crotchety" for not wanting dog shyt in their yard. Control your mutt or you dont need an animal :manny:

LozLink

Pro
Daps
Reppin
NULL

Tair

Superstar
Daps
What is

"User banned (Permanent): Dismissive drive-by concerning transphobia" ???

:what:

Jonah

XBOT Suicide Prevention Squad
Daps
Reppin
Cali Crew
What is

:picard: White people out here claiming people saying "fakkit" on a website is the equivalent to a Drive-By :camby:

EzekelRAGE

Superstar
Daps
What is

My best guess is them saying they would watch the show is dismissive because they have labled Burr as transphobic? I think..

This was posted in the thread
38502512023750ddeec926bc7dde3417.png

They seem to always handle the trans topics with a heavier hand than topics dealing with race :mjpls: