Resetera are some real fakkits, man EDIT: The Official ResetEra Reacts to Cyberpunk 2077 Thread

Diunx

Probably drunk
Daps
Reppin
nightset
Breh there's Discord and Reddit. Safe spaces for those bear fukking wierdos.
As someone who has been posting in message boards since like 2002-3, I can tell you, Discord and Reddit suck for me, and I bet there are plenty of people that think like me, specially over 30, there's a reason why MB haven't died yet even thou they are pretty much a relic of the old internet.

The Pledge

THE PRICE OF THE BRICK GOING UP!
Daps
As someone who has been posting in message boards since like 2002-3, I can tell you, Discord and Reddit suck for me, and I bet there are plenty of people that think like me, specially over 30, there's a reason why MB haven't died yet even thou they are pretty much a relic of the old internet.
Agreed. Discord and Reddit felt too compartmentalized, more apt to become echo chambers. Can’t have discussions in them shyts, not like MBs.

Instant Classic

All Star
Supporter
Daps
I think the issue with Discord and Reddit, there's less of a community since people skip over posts. and it moves too fast. I think little things like usernames and profile pics give MB more of a character than Reddit. Plus, Reddit's reputation system makes people scared to actually post what they think due to downvotes.

Diunx

Probably drunk
Daps
Reppin
nightset
I think the issue with Discord and Reddit, there's less of a community since people skip over posts. and it moves too fast. I think little things like usernames and profile pics give MB more of a character than Reddit. Plus, Reddit's reputation system makes people scared to actually post what they think due to downvotes.
Yep, I tried some MMA discord servers and they were pretty much the same as youtube livechat, useless.

I only have it installed because my friends refuse to use whatsapp when playing online.

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
Now they getting at Jonah Hill for being “emotionally” abusive to his ex. :mjlol: Apparently she released some lame ass texts he sent her years ago.They already banned a few cats for saying the texts aren’t even that bad.:dead:

Be emotionally abused by jonah hills cacettes :mjlol: