Republicans once again taking heavy losses on election night

focusloco

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NORTH LAS VEGAS
Trump era Republicans, including Trump, stay losing yet posters on here be wild confident Trump gonna win by a landslide next year because of some shyt they saw on social media or some local, non voting ass bum nikkas they know from the block say they fukk with Trump. How rich.
Man they got a poll in Nevada today with Trump having a 11 point lead...I was born and raised here....that bytch ass MFER ain't even close to that kinda lead ...he's probably losing here by a few points if they polled right....Vegas is the main population in the state and we don't fukk with Trump like that :pacspit:

Obreh Winfrey

Truly Brehthtaking
Supporter
Daps
Tangibabblers don't take L's, they shift goalposts. Black people need recompense but sitting on our hands won't get that shyt done. Republicans are not the answer and surprise surprise, they getting washed.
full

Frump

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Dems have overperformed and won almost every special election in the last 2 years.

I've said this before in Higher Learning a few times. Social media is not reflective of the voter electorate, It's noise, it's loud, it's emotional, and due to that noise it may be easy to think that the loudest voices is reflective of the country and overall voter base, but that doesn't translate into the greater diverse population because it's a bubble.

Exactly. Gotta remember only like 5 percent of the population uses social media but when all you see is right wing propaganda you can get sucked in to thinking it’s the majority

Daps
Reppin
Des Moines, IA
I voted in my first ever school board election this year. It was an uncommonly highly politicized and publicized election in the Johnston IA school district. Conservative candidate yard signs everywhere you drive. Moms For Liberty trying to infiltrate the board and gain majority.

Well, they got beat down tonight and progressives get the majority!!!!!

It may seem trivial to be discussing a school board vote in a suburb of a moderately sized city (Des Moines) but I'm telling yall outsiders that outside money was put into this election like normally doesn't happen. Johnston high school has been a micro-climate of political discourse in recent years