Republicans once again taking heavy losses on election night

Billy Ocean

Divine Universal Black Man Representin'
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TPC
Also can can we get @the cac mamba and some of the other usual suspects in here to explain why "stupid idiot Democrats" "obssessed with trans and illegal immigrants" keep winning?

I don't even know how @the cac mamba feels so comfortable showing up in threads after he got exposed with his Trayvon Martin racist remarks.

At30wecashout

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I think people are more open to call out the Dems for false promises. The problem is you gotta keep that energy when it’s time to vote

The “lesser evil” strategy typically wins out
It also requires knowing what is a false promise and what simply couldn't be done for one reason or another.

Any Chicago brehs might know of the radio show "The Family Meeting" which I tune into from time to time and they annoyingly brought up HBCU college debt (an important subject) and mentioned "Biden not following through on the promise to relieve debt" when anyone with an ounce of wit knows it was a done deal until Republicans began challenging it.

Promising me something and then hitting the :yeshrug:while you ignore my issues is a lot different from me actually seeing the bills, the minutes, the initiatives, and having a documented paper trail of who blocked it and why. Too many people have a "They did/they didn't" while not looking at the receipts. Not all voters are uninformed so when they get to voting, they will know not just the whats but the when/why/hows of an issue.

Tribal Outkast

Veteran
Daps
All this time I been holding my vote for "tangibles" and you mean to tell me elections STILL move forward without us???
ly-Bb-OEh-SX0-Ij.png
Somebody actually WON?!

:dead: