Republicans once again taking heavy losses on election night

SupaDupaFresh

Superstar
Daps
I voted in my first ever school board election this year. It was an uncommonly highly politicized and publicized election in the Johnston IA school district. Conservative candidate yard signs everywhere you drive. Moms For Liberty trying to infiltrate the board and gain majority.

Well, they got beat down tonight and progressives get the majority!!!!!

It may seem trivial to be discussing a school board vote in a suburb of a moderately sized city (Des Moines) but I'm telling yall outsiders that outside money was put into this election like normally doesn't happen. Johnston high school has been a micro-climate of political discourse in recent years

But breh... @ORDER_66 , @TripleAgent , @Big Boda and all the Tariq Nasheed dikkriders told me both sides the same. You're tryna tell me you, these conservative voters, and their respective candidates were all fiercely opposed to each other when it came on to the quality of our schools and our childrens education!!?

Were the conservative moms mostly caught up in stopping "woke indoctrination" and pushing for our kids to watch PragerU curriculums about how benefitial slavery and conoliasim was for black people and Native Americans? Were they selectively concerned about "government spending" for our kids and low income parents but suddenly unconcerned with government spending when it comes to the dumbest shyt that helps no one? You're telling me the liberal/Democrat parents weren't totally agreeable on those?

No way, these nikkas would lie just to keep black people from voting. No waaaay. That level of agent c00n shyt is just too much.

Last edited:

Dameon Farrow

Superstar
Daps
I think people are more open to call out the Dems for false promises. The problem is you gotta keep that energy when it’s time to vote

The “lesser evil” strategy typically wins out
Long read incoming.

Or America just plain doesn't wanna slip into fascism. This is gonna surprise a lot of folks but the average American knows this country would have been in worse shape without the assistance issued during covid. Yeah you had people abuse it but for the majority of folks it was a big help that kept them out of the poor house.

Republicans dropped the ball on covid and America has not forgotten this. And won't.

And now their frontrunner is the same guy who was conducting that train wreck. Yes we have inflation but we would have been worse off otherwise. Anyone who feels differently is living in the 1950s. Also the country just watched the Republican led House bs around selecting a Speaker just so they could end up with some no name Trump lackey and it's clear he'll be hot garbage.

They can't seem to shake Trump even though the country made it clear at this past midterms that they no longer rock with his antics. They are ignoring signs left and right.

This ain't the 1980s. Being anti abortion just plain doesn't win folks over like it used to. We are in an era where folks who wouldn't even consider an abortion still feel folks should have the right to get one. Politically that's new territory. Democrats can traverse it easily. Republicans are like blind mice in a minefield because they have always been extreme regarding abortion. That does not work in this new day. Any Republican who tries to soften their stance on abortion(there has been a few;they clearly see the trend changing) gets forced to get back in line so to speak.

Also....and it amazes me how so many posters(many of whom I am sure are blackfishing MAGA) just refuse to address the fact that the GOP is the face of insurrection right now. A bunch of braindead losers really tried to overrun the US Capitol(I did it 'cause Trump told me to got repeated a lot in those court sessions...braindead). Threatening lawmakers and killing folks. That's all on Trump and the GOP yet it never gets discussed on here anymore like at all. But folks have heat for Democrats because of trannies and gays. A group that votes in large numbers by the way. So good job further alienating them from your party.

That's why anytime I see a thread on here attacking Biden I laugh. Republicans are literally handing the White House right back to him. If it wasn't for the war he could really be on autopilot the next few months.

We have a ton of right wing support in tlr. I've accepted it. It's just funny considering how politically the Republicans are a large stinking neon flashing L and have been for a few years now. It's not hard to see. It's just folks turn a blind eye so they can jump on Biden and Harris about every little thing.

Also @The God Poster your whole post reeks of 'America just doesnt know any better'. No America knows just fine what it is doing. You guys just live in some fantasy land on here.

the artist known az

Hail the victors
Daps
Reppin
TSC FA' Life #ByrdGang
I think we may be misinterpreting hot takes on social media for the sentiment of real life voters. If you're on social media you'd be convinced that Dems would get washed every election cycle. But that isn't what we've been seeing in the past few election cycles.
In real life you actually see who the crazy people are. People who had Trump 2024 signs in their yard since 2021. Thankfully it's not enough of them

SupaDupaFresh

Superstar
Daps
What happened to Nap? Wasn't he just on this board for weeks on end posting nothing but hard right wing transphobic propaganda; cursing out anyone who doesn't agree with him that Democrats are absolutely shooting themselves in the foot and setting the stage for nothijg but electoral losses for not condemning trans rights, freedoms, and care. And yet here they are winning races, three years into a Democrat presidency, even in cactastic yee haw Kentucky?

What happened to @Bunchy Carter @Amerikan Melanin and the rest of the weirdo MAGA nikkas with their daily ZOMG NYC MIGRANTS articles, and Eric Adam's whiny pro-cop bytch ass. I thought it was "Democrats so dumb for protecting rights of immigrants. Can't wait for fascist pro-white Republicans to wash them and set things straight" or whatever white nationalist c00n shyt coli nikkas is calling pro-black nowadays.

I swear TLR nikkas are even bigger pearl clutching, simppe minded, politically inept Republican Party dikkriders than even your average cac sometimes.

SupaDupaFresh

Superstar
Daps
This is why the biggest policy Republicans fight for is voter suppression. They have nothing else

If only they knew there are brave advocates in our community like Tariq Nasheed and other FBA™ leaders who would be happy to help advance their cause.

Hashtag nikkas: Yeah we tell em, NO TANGIBLES NO VOTE

RNC Head, Trump 2024 reps, and John Birch Society judges: :mjlol: ... okay, we cool with that.

Jean toomer

Superstar
Daps
I think we may be misinterpreting hot takes on social media for the sentiment of real life voters. If you're on social media you'd be convinced that Dems would get washed every election cycle. But that isn't what we've been seeing in the past few election cycles.
And the polling models are complete shyt.

SupaDupaFresh

Superstar
Daps
We have a ton of right wing support in tlr. I've accepted it. It's just funny considering how politically the Republicans are a large stinking neon flashing L and have been for a few years now. It's not hard to see. It's just folks turn a blind eye so they can jump on Biden and Harris about every little thing.

Breh I tell these weak ass new age nikkas all the time they picked the absolute most interesting time to question "why I have to vote Democrats?"

nikkas waited until Republicans went masks off and elected a corrupt white supremacist icon to ask these dumbass questions.

nikkas waited until these conservatives done went ahead and abolished Affirmative Action, banned black literature in public schools, and began pushing white supremacist revisionist PowerPoint indoctrination videos in public schools to ask these dumbass questions.

You ain't never in your entire lifetime seen a successful or well regarded conservative movement in America. Being a conservative has meant being on the wrong side of history with a bunch bigot loser cowards since literally the 19th century. On the other hand youve lived your entire life seeing strong leftist movement and leaders who are remembered fondly. And just to prove "we not a monolith" and "free thinker" you want to be on the wrong side of history with a group of people who are entirely against civil rights legislation, and want to limit and obstruct your mobility and your childrens mobility in this world? nikkas talking about "black people are actually conservative." No we really are not...

Why these new age nikkas are so eager--almost desperate--to be on the wrong side of history just to prove their "independent" intellect to white folks almost deserves a case study. It's remarkable to see.

acri1

The Chosen 1
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Detroit
If only they knew there are brave advocates in our community like Tariq Nasheed and other FBA™ leaders who would be happy to help advance their cause.

Hashtag nikkas: Yeah we tell em, NO TANGIBLES NO VOTE

RNC Head, Trump 2024 reps, and John Birch Society judges: :mjlol: ... okay, we cool with that.

If only they knew? :dahell:

They're well-aware and paying them nikkas :mjlol: sending agents to social media to tell black people not to vote is documented Republican political strategy since 2016. They even had troll farms dedicated to it. There's no "if" about it, shyt was literally a news story.