Republicans once again taking heavy losses on election night

The God Poster

LWO representa
Daps
Reppin
NULL
It also requires knowing what is a false promise and what simply couldn't be done for one reason or another.

Any Chicago brehs might know of the radio show "The Family Meeting" which I tune into from time to time and they annoyingly brought up HBCU college debt (an important subject) and mentioned "Biden not following through on the promise to relieve debt" when anyone with an ounce of wit knows it was a done deal until Republicans began challenging it.

Promising me something and then hitting the :yeshrug:while you ignore my issues is a lot different from me actually seeing the bills, the minutes, the initiatives, and having a documented paper trail of who blocked it and why. Too many people have a "They did/they didn't" while not looking at the receipts. Not all voters are uninformed so when they get to voting, they will know not just the whats but the when/why/hows of an issue.
I agree with all of this :ehh:

What % of political promises would you say are outright lies vs sabotage by the other party?

Worthless Loser

Blackpilled
Daps
I think we may be misinterpreting hot takes on social media for the sentiment of real life voters. If you're on social media you'd be convinced that Dems would get washed every election cycle. But that isn't what we've been seeing in the past few election cycles.
Dems have overperformed and won almost every special election in the last 2 years.

I've said this before in Higher Learning a few times. Social media is not reflective of the voter electorate, It's noise, it's loud, it's emotional, and due to that noise it may be easy to think that the loudest voices is reflective of the country and overall voter base, but that doesn't translate into the greater diverse population because it's a bubble.

At30wecashout

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I agree with all of this :ehh:

What % of political promises would you say are outright lies vs sabotage by the other party?
Shiiiiiiiit if we being real, I think the bought and paid for politicians for the most part are telling the truth from the outset.
"I will fight for..."
"I will champion..."

So IF it's easy, they will do it. Any real resistance and they toss that shyt in the bushes:pachaha:I'm trying to remember a brotha who was talking about the process and what seat he held, but they usually have the must-dos, the might-dos, and the longshots. We obviously don't know which is which right out of the gate, but they put it out there and if they have support of whatever chamber they represent, they give it a shot. If they win and the party is like "fukk outta here", it dies a quick death. For instance, I used to hear about how much so-and-so didn't do for their constituents and then I discovered sites like Open secrets that instantly lets me know who got paid by whom and whether that factors into if they actually wanted to pass something or not. Cross reference with senate/house.gov and you can pretty much get an answer based on bills they sponsor/cosponsor and the minutes from https://www.govinfo.gov .

While there is a lot of fukkery, its amazing how much is posted publicly they people don't care/have time to look at. And both sides will absolutely have some fluffing of what they will do to sink an opponent.

At30wecashout

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Republicans are actively trying to suppress the vote in MS.

:hhh:They do this and it isn't talked about enough. Alternatively Republicans do shyt like what Scott Walker did in Wisconsin before Tony Evers got into office. If anyone says "He doesn't listen to us" they ignore a Republican effort to reduce the power of a Governor-elect to try to make him a day-1 lame duck. They will constantly fukk with the vote and its needs to be broadcast that yes your vote matters but it matters WAY less when Republicans are already in office:russ:

Nine precincts :francis: And they want to stop voting. Wonder who they were voting for?:lupe:

Billy Ocean

Divine Universal Black Man Representin'
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TPC
Trump era Republicans, including Trump, stay losing yet posters on here be wild confident Trump gonna win by a landslide next year because of some shyt they saw on social media or some local, non voting ass bum nikkas they know from the block say they fukk with Trump. How rich.

BigMoneyGrip

I'm Lamont's pops
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Straight from Flatbush
Maga brehs in shambles again

full
Shambles :mjlol: