Republicans once again taking heavy losses on election night

Buddy

Keep my name out of it
Bushed
Daps
Wait. You mean to tell me that you got tangibles and you didn't vote? :dahell:

Are you sure you read the instructions correctly? :dahell:
What tangibles? :dahell:
I don't see "EHOT" SPECIFICALLY mentioned, do you???

:gucci:

hex

Super Moderator
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
All this time I been holding my vote for "tangibles" and you mean to tell me elections STILL move forward without us???
ly-Bb-OEh-SX0-Ij.png
Somebody actually WON?!

This "Family Matters" clip kills me every time. :mjlol:

Fred.

SupaDupaFresh

Superstar
Daps
Dems get our vote in overwhelming numbers. To whom much is given, much is expected. :ufdup:

Democrats don't "get our votes in overwhelming numbers." This is misinformed Tariq Nasheed babble. Of black Americans over the age of 18 who are eligible to register to vote only about 50% do so...50%. And that's just the registration. We not even talking about getting up and doing it.

So of those black folks who genuinely enjoy participating in our elections, our government, laws, and policies, the vast majority are, of course, Democrats who wish to move this country more left. But black voters are not as much an "overwhelming number" to the Democrat Party as y'all try to exaggerate for these useless "don't vote" campaings.

This is why I will never understand this coli logic about "leveraging the black vote." Black voter turnout is already and has always been traditionally abysmal. If not voting was some effective way of influencing political parties into bribing you with pay checks and laws "exclusive" to you it would've happened a long time ago.

Daps
Reppin
49ers..Braves..Celtics
I think we may be misinterpreting hot takes on social media for the sentiment of real life voters. If you're on social media you'd be convinced that Dems would get washed every election cycle. But that isn't what we've been seeing in the past few election cycles.

It's deeper than that. Polling has completely bottomed out too. They just had polls up this week saying Dems are in trouble and Biden/Harris have sank the party and once again election night is here and there's no sign of that.

the cac mamba

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Also can can we get @the cac mamba and some of the other usual suspects in here to explain why "stupid idiot Democrats" "obssessed with trans and illegal immigrants" keep winning?
sure. despite democrats being wrong and embarrassing on them, they're relatively unimportant issues

i still think dems would be in trouble if trump dropped dead, but being that he's alive and losing, :wow: trump is simply the biggest loser in american politics

The God Poster

LWO representa
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I think we may be misinterpreting hot takes on social media for the sentiment of real life voters. If you're on social media you'd be convinced that Dems would get washed every election cycle. But that isn't what we've been seeing in the past few election cycles.
I think people are more open to call out the Dems for false promises. The problem is you gotta keep that energy when it’s time to vote

The “lesser evil” strategy typically wins out