Republicans are upset because Democrats are literally calling them weirdos and incels

O.Red

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Yes i've read that book. Wasn't too surprising. The older I get the more I realize that people really underestimate just how much white men's politics just comes down to "will this policy result in me not getting laid". They really burnt down an entire black wallstreet because a black man said "black men are attractive to women" :dead:

Racism has always been about sex and scarcity politics surrounding it

People don't want to believe it because it seems primitive and reductive but humans are much simpler than we liked to pretend we are

yung Herbie Hancock

Funkadelic Parliament
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
California
Racism has always been about sex and scarcity politics surrounding it

People don't want to believe it because it seems primitive and reductive but humans are much simpler than we liked to pretend we are
I agree. They are slowly easing into that direction again. For now they're taking a "save the kids" approach though. I rpedict that they will bring radfems into their fold as the year comes to a close. Check this out:
Grown men having a discussion in here and Gloxina can't see that it's deeper than that. White nationalists are brainwashing yall in real time and yall can't see it :dead: . This is Alex Rosen, the guy who mysteriously started the trend of going after pedophiles (which I agree with).

White nationalists have learned to play the game. It'll be intresting to see this play out come november. @Uitomy This is the guy I was talking about. Pay attention to the second post. All of his white nationalist friends followed his lead and their content is now going viral. Which makes you wonder what they're preparing for tbh.

SupaDupaFresh

Superstar
Daps
I don’t think conservatives are weird in itself. Africans are conservative.

MAGA barely makes their appeal about conservatism while donning the label.

You had me til you went with the apologist.

No breh. Most of those ultra Christian African conservatives are archaic, every bit as much pro-Trump on some saviour shyt, believe in spirits and demons walking among them, are heavy misogynist, want their say in what goes on in people bedrooms, and are just fukkin weirdos too. Look at the nonsense going on Ghana and Uganda. Prioritizing anti-lgbt criminal laws, and anti-human rights Christian nationalist shyt while their people can't even find jobs. Communities with not a cold glass of water or street lamp in sight but at least we got folks witch hunting each other over "hoo is geh."

It fukking WEIRD. And I pray for the day a younger generation takes over, adapts liberal views and civil rights, and finally advance African civilization over the needless hurdles their parents embraced, because "God."

All over the world and throughout modern political history conservatism has always been the ideology of weirdo mythology, religious fervor, fanaticism, and authoritarianism, where liberalism has always been a rejection of that.

Even the Nazis were secretly into all types of occult shyt because they so badly wanted to believe their mythology of an Aryan man, Jewish conspiracies, and pro-fascism theories about human existence and genetics.

Right wingers have always been a cult of weirdos making society worse. Like you said this is the energy we need on the left. All over the world we need this energy. Democrats finally figuring out "ooooooh, so they wanted us to make fun of them back?"

:ohhh:

It's been one sided for too long. It ain't liberals who support everyone's right to exist freely and safely who are the bizarre authoritarian crazies forcing their way on everyone, it's them. And it's been too long of Democrats playing Clinton-era "look at our legislative achievements" politics and look like lifeless stuffs. This is it.

Space Cowboy

Allahu Akbar
Daps
Reppin
CowboysNation
You had me til you went with the apologist.

No breh. Most of those ultra Christian African conservatives are archaic, every bit as much pro-Trump on some saviour shyt, believe in spirits and demons walking among them, are heavy misogynist, want their say in what goes on in people bedrooms, and are just fukkin weirdos too. Look at the nonsense going on Ghana and Uganda. Prioritizing anti-lgbt criminal laws, and anti-human rights Christian nationalist shyt while their people can't even find jobs. Communities with not a cold glass of water or street lamp in sight but at least we got folks witch hunting each other over "hoo is geh."

It fukking WEIRD. And I pray for the day a younger generation takes over, adapts liberal views and civil rights, and finally advance African civilization over the needless hurdles their parents embraced, because "God."

All over the world and throughout modern political history conservatism has always been the ideology of weirdo mythology, religious fervor, fanaticism, and authoritarianism, where liberalism has always been a rejection of that.

Even the Nazis were secretly into all types of occult shyt because they so badly wanted to believe their mythology of an Aryan man, Jewish conspiracies, and pro-fascism theories about human existence and genetics.

Right wingers have always been a cult of weirdos making society worse. Like you said this is the energy we need on the left. All over the world we need this energy. Democrats finally figuring out "ooooooh, so they wanted us to make fun of them back?"

:ohhh:

It's been one sided for too long. It ain't liberals who support everyone's right to exist freely and safely who are the bizarre authoritarian crazies forcing their way on everyone, it's them. And it's been too long of Democrats playing Clinton-era "look at our legislative achievements" politics and look like lifeless stuffs. This is it.
I’m not apologizing for anything.

MAGA is not conservative. They have a glorified whore in Amber Rose moonlighting at their camps Convention while calling themselves conservative. The same woman that made Slut Walk. Meanwhile they claim to be about morals and decency. Any real conservative would be disgusted by her and distance themselves. MAGA doesn’t because they aren’t actually conservative; they’re authoritarian.

Republicans allow a woman that says this in the fold because she’s a part of the cult. It’s not about conservatism or values.

SupaDupaFresh

Superstar
Daps
Gotta be doing something wrong when the side that is known for the weirdos of the lgbtq=+ calling you weird

The hit dog hollering fellow weirdo Trump supporters crying up in here.

:mjlol:

Yes it's the folks who have no problems with someone's right to be gay, lesbian, or transgendered who are the unhinged whackjobs. It's the folks who are so mentally obsessed with women's bodies and gay sex they have to control society in order to fight "the agenda" and stop themselves from being indoctrinated into doing it who are the mentally stable ones.

:mjlol:

Go watch some Candace Owens videos.

Last edited:

XannyWarbucks

Superstar
Daps
:russ: It's hilarious because they're legit crying over it.
You can call them out on anything else, "Cope" "Hurr MSM" but you call them weird and their whole psyche breaks.

Elim Garak

Veteran
Daps
8yt5na.gif