Republicans are upset because Democrats are literally calling them weirdos and incels

Adeptus Astartes

Loyal servant of the God-Brehmperor
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Imperium of Man
Tbh that might be easy for them to do. One word: women. Just think about how white nationalists used "protecting white women from black men" as an excuse for lynching black men? Same for white men trying to re-instante the police state to "protect black women from black brutes". Dr. Cartright, a confederate , said just that:

All white nationalists have to do is appeal to women somehow (i think that's what they're trying to do with their to catch a predator type content that they've been churning out lately).
That tweet :scust: I hadn't read any Cartwright, but seeing him cite De Gobineau told me all I need to know.

Scustin Bieburr

Baby baybee baybee UUUGH
Daps
Tbh that might be easy for them to do. One word: women. Just think about how white nationalists used "protecting white women from black men" as an excuse for lynching black men? Same for white men trying to re-instante the police state to "protect black women from black brutes". Dr. Cartright, a confederate , said just that:

All white nationalists have to do is appeal to women somehow (i think that's what they're trying to do with their to catch a predator type content that they've been churning out lately).
Trying to appeal to women is tough to do when you're telling them that they should exist only to have sex, cook and clean up after their husbands and have as many children as possible. And they have no choice over whether they want to be pregnant or not.

These days white women are more afraid of white men than anyone else. When they listen to true crime podcasts or the documentaries/docuseries(which are more popular now than ever) it's 90% an insane white man doing that shyt.

Which party does that insane white man who would brutally murder his girlfriend or wife prefer? The one that got rid of abortion. The one that has a weirdo yapping about cat ladies and most white women under 50 skew democratic. Republicans have been alienating all women and white women too. It's hard to gin up fear about black men when white men have been going absolutely insane in the past 15 years. Mass shootings, spousal murder, family annihilation, these cats have been more aggressive and violent towards women and children than anyone.

yung Herbie Hancock

Funkadelic Parliament
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
California
That tweet :scust: I hadn't read any Cartwright, but seeing him cite De Gobineau told me all I need to know.
Still, just shows how white nationalists ALWAYS need an alabi because they want to look good after doing whatever vile things they want to do. Their alibi is usually "protect women" (nothing wrong with that) in the name of evil. They then classify themsleves as the good guy, and the antogonist as the bad guy. I always wonder why white boys got goddy at the black single mother statistics. Then I realized that it actually makes them excited, as they get to use it as an excuse to do vile things.

DJ Paul's Arm

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Cali
What do you think he doing with that doll?

:mjgrin:
Probably pulling a grandpa Joe from Willy Wonka

grandpa-joe-grandpa.gif

yung Herbie Hancock

Funkadelic Parliament
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
California
Trying to appeal to women is tough to do when you're telling them that they should exist only to have sex, cook and clean up after their husbands and have as many children as possible. And they have no choice over whether they want to be pregnant or not.

These days white women are more afraid of white men than anyone else. When they listen to true crime podcasts or the documentaries/docuseries(which are more popular now than ever) it's 90% an insane white man doing that shyt.

Which party does that insane white man who would brutally murder his girlfriend or wife prefer? The one that got rid of abortion. The one that has a weirdo yapping about cat ladies and most white women under 50 skew democratic. Republicans have been alienating all women and white women too. It's hard to gin up fear about black men when white men have been going absolutely insane in the past 15 years. Mass shootings, spousal murder, family annihilation, these cats have been more aggressive and violent towards women and children than anyone.
I don't think that a critical amount of women care that much about abortion. Especially the white women who live in white ethnostates like Iowa, Idaho etc. . I dont see more than 55% of white women writing off republicans because of abortion bans. I'm still betting that radfems will become a hot topic of discussion in the next 3 months or so. I predict that right before the election, some homeless black man will do SOMETHING, and the white nationalists will activate the radfems on twitter to sway the public opinion somehow (kind of like the Willie Horton situation).

yung Herbie Hancock

Funkadelic Parliament
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
California

This I can agree with. White nationalists have all but admitted that they mostly go after women of color nowadays for this reason. Pretty intresting times we're in. For example, Chris Rufo and JD Vance both having non white wives isn't too surprising once you realize that they run in alt right circles.

mbewane

Knicks: 93 til infinity
Daps
Reppin
Brussels, Belgium
Still, just shows how white nationalists ALWAYS need an alabi because they want to look good after doing whatever vile things they want to do. Their alibi is usually "protect women" (nothing wrong with that) in the name of evil. They then classify themsleves as the good guy, and the antogonist as the bad guy. I always wonder why white boys got goddy at the black single mother statistics. Then I realized that it actually makes them excited, as they get to use it as an excuse to do vile things.

Have you read "White tears/Brown scars"? It talks precisely about all of that going back to slavery and colonization. Pretty good book.

yung Herbie Hancock

Funkadelic Parliament
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
California
Have you read "White tears/Brown scars"? It talks precisely about all of that going back to slavery and colonization. Pretty good book.
Yes i've read that book. Wasn't too surprising. The older I get the more I realize that people really underestimate just how much white men's politics just comes down to "will this policy result in me not getting laid". They really burnt down an entire black wallstreet because a black man said "black men are attractive to women" :dead: