Republican AGs sent intimidating letter to all Fortune-100 companies telling them not to hire too many Black employees

Ethnic Vagina Finder

The Great Paper Chaser
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
North Jersey but I miss Cali :sadcam:
Both Kentucky and Missouri remained in the Union. However, both states were slave states- like Maryland, which also stayed in the Union
Either way, they have a long standing racist history. And like most other states listed, towns/cities are segregated. It is what it is.

I’m more shocked that people are event surprised about the op.

The Half-Blood FKA Prince

Avada Kedavbreh!
Daps
But remembers both sides aren't perfect so you should stay home and allow these guys to win elections.
I dont want more people like this demon in positions of power bruh:whoa:

I know these fakkits wanna bring back slavery and open a portal to hell and all that, but at the same time, biden didnt even specify blk people in that last hate crime bill. And Kamala only like 12% black. Im just so conflicted right now :mindblown:

Avada Kedavbreh!
Daps
What i dont understand is if they are such a huge majority in this country still, and there are so few of us, why does this even matter?

If our numbers are so low(like they tell us)and of those few numbers so many of us dont even graduate highschool(like they tell us) then the number of qualified applicants should be so
negligible it shouldnt even be an issue, right?:ohhh:

Something isnt quite adding up here :patrice:

Uachet

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Black Self-Sufficiency
What i dont understand is if they are such a huge majority in this country still, and there are so few of us, why does this even matter?

If our numbers are so low(like they tell us)and of those few numbers so many of us dont even graduate highschool(like they tell us) then the number of qualified applicants should be so

I have an answer for you. EVIL, they are evil. They hide their evil intentions behind talks about liberty, but really they are focused on giving their constituents what they want, which are selfish desires to make sure everyone not them remain second class citizens,

While shyt falls apart and people realize they are struggling, they want to give them anyone but the leaders a target to focus their ire on. It is what happens when things are on a down turn and people look around for whom to blame. Those evil men just want to make sure they are not the ones blamed, by pointing fingers at the people who are other.

At30wecashout

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Imma need everyone who said us folks have been alarmist vote shamers to wake up.

“You act like they are going to bring back segregation “ or worse “segregation was good for blacks”.

Hey yall, they will fukking bring it back. They gonna sneak it in while you talk shyt about immigrants and toast to LGBTQ people getting assaulted with policy. MAGA movement is still rolling and it didnt mean to include our black asses.

Avada Kedavbreh!
Daps
I have an answer for you. EVIL, they are evil. They hide their evil intentions behind talks about liberty, but really they are focused on giving their constituents what they want, which are selfish desires to make sure everyone not them remain second class citizens,

While shyt falls apart and people realize they are struggling, they want to give them anyone but the leaders a target to focus their ire on. It is what happens when things are on a down turn and people look around for whom to blame. Those evil men just want to make sure they are not the ones blamed, by pointing fingers at the people who are other.
Well, i dont like to jump to conclusions( :troll: ) but im gone go out on a limb here and say this is not crazy talk.

But at the same time, for a while now ive had my suspicions, just an inkling, but im not entirely convinced the populations stats(like so many other stats) are quite on the level.

As society is waking up, more and more people are starting to realize just how full of shyt the powers that be are. About everything.

If they lie about anything and everything else, why should stats that paint them as the majority(in an empire that birthed the mantra "majority rules" none the less) be any different? :stopitslime:

Not saying they arent necessarily still the majority, but lets be clear, what exact madness would move them to reveal that fact if it were true? Certainly not their glowing reputation for honesty and fair play :heh:

Majority or not, their numbers are nowhere near still as high as they claim. Nor are ours as low. And anyone who believes a word they say is just plain fukkin gullible at this point.

Lucky_Lefty

Dreams Are Colder Than Death...
Daps
Reppin
Purgatory
Both Kentucky and Missouri remained in the Union. However, both states were slave states- like Maryland, which also stayed in the Union
Kentucky had citizens fighting on (clears throat) both sides. The funny thing is the way the embrace the CSA, you would think they seceded from the Union as well but these hick mf’s were the Switzerland of America and adopted a neutrality stance

Tony D'Amato

It's all about the inches
Daps
Reppin
Inches
But her email. Both sides.

And I know these are State officials, but that POS Trump appointed 3 ppl to lifetime posit on the supreme court to guarantee this kind of thinking will be a apart of future cases coming before the court.

Biden needs to run on expanding the court. Its the only thing that might get ppl excited to vote for him

focusloco

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NORTH LAS VEGAS
Every day there is a story about Republicans trying to roll back civil rights....it might be about gays or black folks or immigrants.....but it's a consistent push by lawmakers in damn near all 50 states to reset the country....anyone not seeing this reality can't see the forest from the trees....these cacs got their foot on the pedal

Professor Emeritus

Veteran
Poster of the Year
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
the ether
Missouri is 12% black, 18% hispanic
Indiana is 9% black, 82% white
Kentucky is 8% black

Both Kentucky and Missouri were affiliated with the confederacy.

Missouri and Kentucky were Union states, breh. :dahell:

Those %'s are relatively high for non-Confederate states. Outside of Maryland/Delaware, there isn't a non-confederate state in the country that's more than 16.8% Black. Missouri, Kentucky, and Indiana are all top-12 in the country among non-Confederate states when it comes to Black %.

Dr. Acula

Hail Hydra
Supporter
Daps

They rather not even see your face breh. Unless you're coming to clean their work place or off doing some hard labor out of sight for most of their lives. They don't want you in the same area as them.

The fact you share spaces with them and they have to see you there is an affront to them. Regardless of how many of us are there or not. 1 is too many.

Avada Kedavbreh!
Daps
They rather not even see your face breh. Unless you're coming to clean their work place or off doing some hard labor out of sight for most of their lives. They don't want you in the same area as them.

The fact you share spaces with them and they have to see you there is an affront to them. Regardless of how many of us are there or not. 1 is too many.
I know. I was actually just pretty much feigning confusion. I think i was a little too vague about what i was really trying to to say though. My fault. Basically what i was suggesting is that i have long suspected their little census data stats was bullshyt. That they arent quite the majority anymore that they want the country and world to believe.

Nor are we as much of a "minority".

Its really just another psyop at this point. No tinfoil hat but aside from constantly lying and spewing propaganda, there is some serious circumstancial evidence to back this. I probably shouldnt go off topic/derail this thread going into it though. The supporting evidence would be better suited for a thread more related to its topic. Ill go more into detail when i find one, or maybe make my own.