Republican AGs sent intimidating letter to all Fortune-100 companies telling them not to hire too many Black employees

NoMoreWhiteWoman2020

RIP Kobe, the best
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
CTE
The repercussions of Trump and it’s only the beginning

We might have to get the fukk outta here. These blatant racists and c00ns just don’t give a fukk.
I’m not going a damn place, not gonna lie, I don’t have the resources. But I do think we are getting closer to another revolution though

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
Brown vs Board wouldn’t be overturned nowadays . I’m 100% convinced they’d keep seperate but equal
IDK about this.

Brown v Board was controversial because its was forced integration. They'll overturn it on "free association" grounds

Same as they did with the anti-gay cake shops etc. E.g. if you dont want to go to this school you're not forced to, etc.

Rakim Allah

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles
Most both siders are just lazy minded. Notice their arguments are very general statements. You mention, hey this SPECIFIC company is noticeably racist in very specific ways and the response is "well all companies are racists and so why do you care?". Not even "Well A,B, and C are also racists" which is slightly more specific.

Apathy is easy and throwing out general statements that "feel right" is much easier than to pretend to care about something sincerely. A big weakness a lot of people in our community have is the obsession with projecting a "cool" image, whatever that may be. Apathy and contrarianism for the sake of contrarianism makes certain individuals feel special and feel "Cool". They aren't sheep, they have their own mind, or so they think as often they are simply victims of other types of propaganda that are simply less mainstream but propaganda all the same(i.e. until Tariq and Yvette told them to have beef with Non-ADOS, they didn't care about that shyt). Sincerely caring about something or having strong principles is viewed as try hard, corny, and lame.

A lot more black people in the modern era have a job, reached a certain class level, and have reached levels of wealth that they were literally kept from achieving before. Things can always be better and for black folks it could be a lot better. But because the situation isn't ideal, its like some folks have all but given up hope of things getting better and in fact engage in counter-productive behavior.

A lot of these individuals would be a "Do So"'ers if they were in Trinidad. It was "cool" to do so and it was attractive because it doesn't actually require caring and instead rewarded apathy. The white people who wish to disempower people like this understand their psychology and actively work to use it against them. They probably understand the mind-state of a lot of the people who they wish to oppress more than the people who are being oppressed because it is necessary for them to understand their mind state to manipulate them. The greatest irony, is once again, these individuals tend to be the most convinced they are not victims of propaganda but they tend to be the most propagandized and don't realize it lol.

Nothing more lazy than being a Partisan Street Walker for a white supremacist political party. What time did you clock in on the Democratic Hoe Stroll, friend? :mjgrin:

Rakim Allah

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles
This is more "black people need to do more work after voting" bullshyt. No other group is told they need to do more work and don't expect the people they voted in to do shyt for them. YOU nikkaS LITERALLY REFUSE TO ADDRESS THE NON-BLACK MINORITIES THAT VOTE REPUBLICAN. it's comical how yall don't address that.

You nikkas sit around bytching to bothsiders like we are in congress. Go bytch to the democrats in congress. Republicans do something somewhere in america and yall first instinct is to come to the coli to bytch about "both siders".

and i notice you didn't answer my question about what is the democrats plan to combat this or anything republicans do. you can't answer that because you coli democrats literally have no idea what the elected democrats do. LMAO
Spoken/typed with keen insight, intelligence and scholarship, friends.

Daps
I think all of us coli friends want racism/white supremacy eradicated but personally I would rather have my white supremacy in front of me within my (proverbial) eyesight than behind me outside of my view and consciousness, friend. :manny:

That's what I'm saying. I would prefer they roll back every right that black people have gotten than to pretend in our faces.

Hell, bring back segregation and white only restrooms, I don't care :yeshrug:

Daps
We have always been segregated. Troll on, friend. :mjlol:

Nxgga I'm not trolling.

And we ain't segregated how we used to be. I'm talking about that delicious segregation, that "we was just freed from slavery last week" segregation, that segregation after Reconstruction, that Jim Crow segregation :ohlawd: , the kind where you have white only fountains and sundown towns account for 90% of the US mainland.

I know what I'm saying. :ufdup:

Maybe once we go back to the 1930s, black people will get on code.
14-1617a7d494b0.jpg

Rakim Allah

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles
Nxgga I'm not trolling.

And we ain't segregated how we used to be. I'm talking about that delicious segregation, that "we was just freed from slavery last week" segregation, that segregation after Reconstruction, that Jim Crow segregation :ohlawd: , the kind where you have white only fountains and sundown towns account for 90% of the US mainland.

I know what I'm saying. :ufdup:

Maybe once we go back to the 1930s, black people will get on code.
14-1617a7d494b0.jpg
:ohhh:

So go back to Overt Jim Crow instead of Covert Jim Crow 2.0 of today? Interesting troll take, friend.