Republican AGs sent intimidating letter to all Fortune-100 companies telling them not to hire too many Black employees

luvaznpoon

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
These inviduals want blacks exclusively in low level service and custodial work.

Anything higher is an affront to them
The system demands a permanent underclass to be exploited, and due to this country's racism we are it. So long as the current world order is in place, we'll never truly be free as a people. There is no reform or vote strong enough.

Daps
That is exactly the problem.
I would have bet they would never do that.
That Clarence would never do that.
That we would have never gotten to this point.
Of our children not learning history, or even being hired for a job.
Of it becoming legalized AGAIN. What next.

I feel helpless. So yes a lot of emotions, and none of them good.
Even worse, I pride myself on not being an angry person, to try to figure things out, to have hope.
I am sad.
Sorry, but being emotional like this isn’t going to put money in your bank account, or support your kids. You have to stop thinking about slavery. Think of everything the average person deals with in life: finances, health, relationships. Adding more stress to your life doesn’t help. You have to be about your paper in an aggressive, but legal manner. Stress can affect your health. And as black people, we tend to think every single setback, and failure is because of race. If a black kid fails a test, it’s because he didn’t study hard enough, not because of a system. Life is not easy for anyone. People paint pictures of their lives on social media. A lot of those supposedly happy white suburban people are dealing with drugs and alcoholism, abuse, infidelity, and are miserable. A lot of those Jews who have all that money are miserable too. They are not thinking about the holocaust everyday. They work with their people, and they get things done. They value education, and don’t allow their kids to make excuses when they fail.

We can’t even practice effective conflict resolution. All these fights and outbursts over stupid things are ridiculous. Your thoughts can affect the outcome in your life. If you go into everything expecting to fail, you will fail. We are going to have to be more strategic, and optimistic.

Tasha And

Superstar
Daps
How many fortune 100 companies were hiring blacks anyway?:patrice: This is really a non issue because when you look at these companies it's maybe 2 token blacks in company of 50 employees
A lawsuit that goes up to the Supreme Court and sets a precedent that race cannot be a consideration in hiring would involve EVERY company.

This letter just gives notice to the companies these lawyers are going to go after because they tout diversity and inclusion. But a ruling would be nationwide and affect every industry.

HarlemHottie

Uptown Thoroughbred
Daps
Reppin
#ADOS
I don’t think that would happen, but if it does, it’s time to start organizing and figure out the next play.
:deadrose: Nikka said "start"! It BEEN time.

But no, let's turn every thread about the ever greater danger of white supremacy into bashing the 2.5% of bp who vote republican. That'll fix it, I'm sure. Good job, guys. 👍🏽

Now watch some dummy respond to me about his feelings and emotions, can't wait.

ShackZilla89

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NoWhere
On some real ish, if we can work together and move as a unit, this will backfire heavily on them. How many stores or resteraunts you been to and you see nothing but white people working or the leadership was all white? If you see it...sue them. Same with the racist non black folks trying to be white supremacists. We need to flip the script on them, because we know they use race to hire a less qualified white person over a qualified black person.

Uncouth Savage

All Star
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NY
Sorry, but being emotional like this isn’t going to put money in your bank account, or support your kids. You have to stop thinking about slavery. Think of everything the average person deals with in life: finances, health, relationships. Adding more stress to your life doesn’t help. You have to be about your paper in an aggressive, but legal manner. Stress can affect your health. And as black people, we tend to think every single setback, and failure is because of race. If a black kid fails a test, it’s because he didn’t study hard enough, not because of a system. Life is not easy for anyone. People paint pictures of their lives on social media. A lot of those supposedly happy white suburban people are dealing with drugs and alcoholism, abuse, infidelity, and are miserable. A lot of those Jews who have all that money are miserable too. They are not thinking about the holocaust everyday. They work with their people, and they get things done. They value education, and don’t allow their kids to make excuses when they fail.

We can’t even practice effective conflict resolution. All these fights and outbursts over stupid things are ridiculous. Your thoughts can affect the outcome in your life. If you go into everything expecting to fail, you will fail. We are going to have to be more strategic, and optimistic.

Usually that is something I would be telling someone.
Be strong, do not let it affect you, things can get worse.

It is not even just me, yet the whole.
My perspective on many things have changed since not living around mostly blk people.
I see how little blk people there really are.
I study history and know that during the Great Depression of the 20's is when the kkk rose to its highest numbers.

I usually have an arguement for everything, this situation I do not even want to discuss or think about.

Ezekiel 25:17

Veteran
Daps
A lawsuit that goes up to the Supreme Court and sets a precedent that race cannot be a consideration in hiring would involve EVERY company.

This letter just gives notice to the companies these lawyers are going to go after because they tout diversity and inclusion. But a ruling would be nationwide and affect every industry.

That ain't something possible to control unless they out right make hiring blacks illegal. Companies will do what they want at the end of the day with or without diversity quotas. Some companies pretend to be diverse, others really are.

As far as I'm concerned the breh was just a good candidate. They can't say shyt about that. :manny:

Still Benefited

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
C/s this whole post, but the bolded definitely jumped out. I'd add on to this that aside from the apathy towards trying to improve things as they are, it seems like too many people take for granted that things can't get worse. This country's history should be a reminder that things can always get worse and we should always be aware of and on guard against that.

Yall would rather always be on guard than to leave the country:francis:

Yall shoulve been preparing to leave at least by 2018-2019. I know its not that easy,but the fact some of you have zero plan of ever leaving? Means you are more comfortable in white supremacy than you like to admit. Which is why fear mongering about jim crow and slavery lacks authenticity. If yall are really sad and afraid,prepare to leave the country:respect:

Daps
Reppin
St louis
Bu bu both sides doe......c00n peices of shyt.
vHgYOwi.gif

UKVu0t8.gif