RepubliCACs are deadass just shipping migrants cross-country. Ron DeSantis sends 50 immigrants to Martha's Vineyard (UP: MIGRANTS SUE HIM)

IIVI

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles
Nah repubs got their money and left him holding the bag

The comments :mjlol:
"We're a country of laws" he says, then proceeds to break those laws by building without any of the legally-required environmental assessments and approvals. Yes, even on private land. And now he even wants somebody else to pay for it all, long after it's built. Accepting personal responsibility for one's own actions is a b!tch, ain't it?
Why would anyone pay him? It's already there lol
Trump, a man made famous as a developer who stiffed contractors and found it cheaper to keep them in endless litigation rather than pay, stiffs a contractor
I'd love footage of him when Biden was declare the winner lol

At30wecashout

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Democrats literally created sanctuary cities.....well let illegals take sanctuary there :manny:
You can't advocate for open borders 1000 miles away from the border :dead:. Take those who you claim to welcome
Only thing wrong I see is if tax payer money is paying for the transportation, but even then it's probably cheaper than if those illegals took up local resources paid for by taxes
I can't hate it. The Democrats rhetoric all but condones illegal immigration and border towns have to deal with the influx of illegal crossings in their area.

So, the people who are most gungho in pushing all the rhetoric that stops short of condoning it now have to deal with it instead of the folks who don't care for it. Then all of a sudden they are like :whoa::whoa::whoa:

Democrats need to get rid of their bullshyt rhetoric as it relates to this issue. If not only because these people tend to be antiblack.

:what:Who of repute is arguing for open borders?

Wildhundreds

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Certain people love pushing policies until they have to see the results of those policies in real life.

This is what it looks like when you hold people accountable. Its always the people who's far away from the problem making promises because they believe they won't be called out on it. Bottom line is don't claim to be a sanctuary city if thats not what you're willing to do.

Mister Terrific

It’s in the name
Daps
Reppin
Michigan
When I drop my kids off in the morning, and there is literally a hundred central anericans waiting outside on the main intersection of town for work trucks, i think...I remember getting arrested for the first time when I was 13 for standing on that corner with my 5 friends...I also think, how the fukk is it one hundred unidentifiable men congregating a block away from a damn elementary school?...I also think how the fukk did these cats find this little shyt hole town in Jersey? And where the hell do they live?

:jbhmm:

Come to find out there is literally a police order where in as the police refuse to enforce and cooperate with ICE. Hmmm...

:jbhmm:
What a coincidence...The politicians dont enforce the laws...The immigrants magically appear, get housing, kids get enrolled in schools no problem with no documents, while every two months I got a dikk head knocking on my door checking to see of i live in district.

Point is, if you dont think that these immigrants werent being shipped and directed and supported by the democratic political machine prior to this bullshyt, come to Jersey, and i'll show you the fukk shyt up close...

Democrats be fukkin black people left right and center on the low...These cacs aint our allies, neither party...All I know is this immigrant shyt is hurting us and the Dems fully support it, as long as they control it...
So it’s only Democrats hiring illegals :skip: Yeah I’m sure all those billionaire factories, farms, and corporations in texas and Florida that employ illegals are owned by Democrats.I’m sure Walmart distribution center and Tyson chicken just love progressive values

Don’t fall for the okie doke from Republicans as if the highest percentage of immigrants didn’t come under Reagan and Bush. Did Trymp seal the border or finish the wall?

Simply put, capitalism needs a permanent low skilled underclass to function. It also needs high birth rates. You think Republicans; the party of greed and bootstraps, want to pay you a liveable wage when they got Mexicans who will do it half price :bryan:

FT-20.02.24_TrumpImmigrationEnforcement_2.png

Last edited:

Eastbmore

Man, money ain't got no owners.
Supporter
Daps
Because I'm not a cac or an agent so when I see people being loaded up and shipped around the country for political gain my first thought is of slave ships and not "yeah they have it coming"
This is disrespectful to those of us who had real slaves as ancestors. Compare a plane ride to a progressive place in 2022 to black people on slave ships breh....