RepubliCACs are deadass just shipping migrants cross-country. Ron DeSantis sends 50 immigrants to Martha's Vineyard (UP: MIGRANTS SUE HIM)

Sohh_lifted

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Well … it’s not a coincidence. These are policy choices and the policies that affect society, are politicized, policy is actually the same root word as politics

But let’s think about this for a second

Contrary to popular belief, this country doesn’t have elected leaders … it has elected representatives

So if the people of Florida, a red state have policies that prevent this in their state but there is a blue state open to hosting these people

Well I guess that just sorted itself out then :manny:

Welcome to Martha’s Vineyard muhhfukkaz, time to start Keeping Up with the Kennedy’s now

Bullshyt, Florida openly welcomes cubans, provides them housing, section 8, welfare/food stamps after being detained for a year (because wet foot/dry foot ended, after a year of detention they can apply for residency and immediately qualifiy for those benefits). Why? Because they vote overwhelmeingly republicans.

Sohh_lifted

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I can't hate it. The Democrats rhetoric all but condones illegal immigration and border towns have to deal with the influx of illegal crossings in their area.

So, the people who are most gungho in pushing all the rhetoric that stops short of condoning it now have to deal with it instead of the folks who don't care for it. Then all of a sudden they are like :whoa::whoa::whoa:

Democrats need to get rid of their bullshyt rhetoric as it relates to this issue. If not only because these people tend to be antiblack.

Bullshyt, Cuban and haitian migrants are arriving by the hundreds if not thousands everyday on the beaches of South FL. Majority of the cubans get to stay (locals even help them out once they arrive) and majority of haitians are sent back...

Dr. Acula

Hail Hydra
Supporter
Daps
Bullshyt, Cuban and haitian migrants are arriving by the hundreds if not thousands everyday on the beaches of South FL. Majority of the cubans get to stay (locals even help them out once they arrive) and majority of haitians are sent back...
If it was up to me we would send the Cubans back too.

Don't get it twisted, this is purely political for them. I'm aware. But...politicians play politics. Nothing new and that is bipartisan. Anyway we can decrease the influx of Hispanics is a net positive.

Also, as long as Cubans keep their ass in isolated pockets in Florida, that's tolerable.

Here is the thing, the Democrats have painted themselves into a corner by making all their rhetoric support this crap across the board that they can't even speak out against the Cuban migration that is hurting them politically because they decided to cloak themselves in a "humanitarian" cape that "No one is illegal". Obama had the right idea with removing the wet foot dry foot policy. Biden should be enforcing it by deporting their asses if any migrate here. But he probably won't because again "No one is illegal" thinking among Democrats make it politically dangerous for him to do that.

Last edited:

get these nets

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Above the fray.
This ain’t no chess move this shyt will backfire on Dekkklantis..dumb ass gonna get indicted
The governors of Texas and Florida are playing chess by sending the immigrants to these cities.

Drawing attention to how the mayors of these areas will react. What their next moves will be.
Regardless of what a person's leanings or views are on immigration, you can see it. Like your man Shawn said " the streets is watching".

Spectre

Ace Killer OG
Daps

Don't get it twisted, this is purely political for them. I'm aware. But...politicians play politics. Nothing new and that is bipartisan. Anyway we can decrease the influx of Hispanics is a net positive.

Also, as long as Cubans keep their ass in isolated pockets in Florida, that's tolerable.

Here is the thing, the Democrats have painted themselves into a corner by making all their rhetoric support this crap across the board that they can't even speak out against the Cuban migration that is hurting them politically because they decided to cloak themselves in a "humanitarian" cape that "No one is illegal". Obama had the right idea with removing the wet foot dry foot policy. Biden should be enforcing it by deporting their asses.
Think you quoted the wrong guy amigo

bnew

Veteran
Daps
The governors of Texas and Florida are playing chess by sending the immigrants to these cities.

Drawing attention to how the mayors of these areas will react. What their next moves will be.
Regardless of what a person's leanings or views are on immigration, you can see it. Like your man Shawn said " the streets is watching".

new york state has been a right to shelter state for nearly a century.

Formerly Black Trash

Philosopher, Connoisseur, Future Legend
Daps
Reppin
Na

Here is the thing, the Democrats have painted themselves into a corner by making all their rhetoric support this crap across the board that they can't even speak out against the Cuban migration that is hurting them politically because they decided to cloak themselves in a "humanitarian" cape that "No one is illegal". Obama had the right idea with removing the wet foot dry foot policy. Biden should be enforcing it by deporting their asses if any migrate here. But he probably won't because again "No one is illegal" thinking among Democrats make it politically dangerous for him to do that.
Agreed

desjardins

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Mustard Island
Democrats literally created sanctuary cities.....well let illegals take sanctuary there :manny:
You can't advocate for open borders 1000 miles away from the border :dead:. Take those who you claim to welcome
Only thing wrong I see is if tax payer money is paying for the transportation, but even then it's probably cheaper than if those illegals took up local resources paid for by taxes