RepubliCACs are deadass just shipping migrants cross-country. Ron DeSantis sends 50 immigrants to Martha's Vineyard (UP: MIGRANTS SUE HIM)

JT-Money

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Lucky for Biden is the media is basically ignoring the increase in illegals. But if border states keep sending them to sanctuary cities all bets are off.

By the end of June, border officials apprehended people more than 1.74 million times, breaking the record from the total number during the government’s 2021 fiscal year of more than 1.73 million, which at the time was the highest number of illegal crossings recorded since at least 1960. The government’s fiscal year ends Sept. 30, and at this rate, the total number of crossings for the year is likely to exceed two million.

⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐

Superstar
Daps
I can't hate it. The Democrats rhetoric all but condones illegal immigration and border towns have to deal with the influx of illegal crossings in their area.

So, the people who are most gungho in pushing all the rhetoric that stops short of condoning it now have to deal with it instead of the folks who don't care for it. Then all of a sudden they are like :whoa::whoa::whoa:

RamsayBolton

Superstar
Daps
Yeah because the slaves voluntarily came here and got put on a comfortable ass plane to Martha's Vineyard. That poster is so garbage I swear. Just another shill with no type of nuance in his thought or opinion.
Man if you don't stop :scust:

It's obviously not a 1:1 comparison, but if you think devaluing and shipping people around for gain is completely different in both scenarios idk what to tell you. It literally comes from the same place when it comes to how they treat "Others"

IIVI

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles
this is funny because immigration is at an all time low.

The border Trump spent millions on is still unfinished and unpaid
The guy spent $15 billion on a wall that went unfinished and gets knocked down by the wind :snoop:

You can't tell me Trump and those Republicans aren't idiots with really shytty spending and shytty ideas.

Literally wasted money.

Willing to bet most of that $15 billion went to a few people's hands only.

Last edited:

Spectre

Ace Killer OG
Daps
The guy spent $15 billion on a wall that went unfinished and gets knocked down by the wind :snoop:

You can't tell me Trump and those Republicans aren't idiots with really shytty spending and shytty ideas.

Willing to bet most of that $15 billion went to a few people's hands only.

Nah repubs got their money and left him holding the bag