RepubliCACs are deadass just shipping migrants cross-country. Ron DeSantis sends 50 immigrants to Martha's Vineyard (UP: MIGRANTS SUE HIM)

CBalla

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
This shyt is hilarious to me. Basically throws the illegal immigration issue right in the face of supporters.

I can't hate it. The Democrats rhetoric all but condones illegal immigration and border towns have to deal with the influx of illegal crossings in their area.

So, the people who are most gungho in pushing all the rhetoric that stops short of condoning it now have to deal with it instead of the folks who don't care for it. Then all of a sudden they are like :whoa::whoa::whoa:

Democrats need to get rid of their bullshyt rhetoric as it relates to this issue. If not only because these people tend to be antiblack.

hilarious
yet shrewd political move by the GOP, can't wait to see how Dems respond. If I was him I'd send more
all facts :russ:
they dont want to address the issue and support them so much, send them to their front door :heh:

Daps
:yeshrug: I get it. That being said, Dems have senate and the house, why haven't they done anything about immigration yet? They can't find 10 Republicans to go along with a compromise?

Paper Boi

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
so yall really think immigrants just come here with no idea where they’re going?

they just show up wherever and set up shop?

these people clearly coming here to be with a family member/friend who is already here. sending them off to another location where they know no one is cruel and definitely a form of human trafficking.

if he wanted to spend state funds or his own funds or whatever to deport them back home, I think you’d have some argument. just sending them somewhere else in America where they had no intention of going is weird and a form of human trafficking across state lines.

if this country actually made powerful white men pay for their crimes these govs would be in trouble.

Last edited:

RageKage

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Macragge
hilarious
yet shrewd political move by the GOP, can't wait to see how Dems respond. If I was him I'd send more

Yep, own the Libs at any cost. Very clever and innovative. Except it's not. Applaud W.S. playing pranks brehs

In the early 1960s, another group of white supremacists, relying on the same racism-and-spite blueprint, and peddling the same lies about housing and opportunity, bussed vulnerable people—Black Americans living in the Jim Crow-era South—across the Mason-Dixon line to get back at Northern liberals involved in the civil rights movement. The Reverse Freedom Rides were a racist prank in the same mean-spirited, pitiless vein we’re seeing from MAGA immigration hardliners. And while Abbott has boasted that his “unprecedented” bussing plan is doing “what no state has done in American history to secure our border,” it’s hard to believe he hasn’t cribbed every note from those racist originators.

In 1961, the Freedom Rides saw interracial groups of activists travel to Southern cities by Greyhound buses to protest racial segregation in interstate travel, which had already been ruled unconstitutional by the Supreme Court. John Lewis, Stokely Carmichael (later Kwame Ture), and Ralph Abernathy were among the original 13 riders organized by the Congress of Racial Equality (CORE), but that group would ultimately grow to include more than 400 volunteers.

In response to the Freedom Rides, which one Southern segregationist described as a movement “with the express purpose of violating our laws, fomenting confusion [and] trying to destroy 100 years of workable tradition and good relations between the races,” Gutheridge (who headed up Arkansas’s Little Rock White Citizens Council) and his fellow segregationists sought a way to exploit Black folks seeking better lives—and get back at white Northerners and other “outside agitators” perceived as threatening absolute white supremacy.

They came up with the Reverse Freedom Rides, a plan to transport thousands of Black folks—via bus, no less—from the South to the North. It was an effort conceived to remove “surplus” Black folks from the South for the collective sin of demanding full citizenship, to reveal the hypocrisy of white Northern liberalism, to redeem the South via both-sidesism, to embarrass Democratic politicians perceived to be complicit in the Black Civil Rights Movement, and to propagate a very Great Replacement-like theory that white Democrats were using Black folks for their votes.

"We want to see if northern politicians really love the Negro or whether they love his vote,” Gutheridge told one newspaper. “And we want to acquaint the North, which has been making the South a whipping boy with some Southern problems.”

Then as now, the plan used human beings who had already endured staggering trauma and tragedy as “political pawns” in a sick game. The Reverse Freedom Rides should today be regarded as rightwing proto-trolling, foreshadowing and shaping white conservative politicking today.

George Singelmann, aide to the viciously racist and notoriously corrupt New Orleans political boss Leander Perez, and the head of the city’s White Citizens Council, bragged about choosing cities based on spite.

“I selected the destinations,” Singelmann said, “on the basis of where I thought it would do the greatest amount of good to expose the hypocrisy of the community.”

fact

Fukk you thought it was?
Daps
Reppin
How you gonna ROFL with a hollow back?
:yeshrug: I get it. That being said, Dems have senate and the house, why haven't they done anything about immigration yet? They can't find 10 Republicans to go along with a compromise?
fukk no, they can’t find 2 republicans to compromise, and there are at least 2 Dem(?) senators in WV and AZ that wouldn’t even compromise. There is nothing that can be done, regarding bills, in this climate. I’m not sure we will ever be in a place again, forever, that bi-partisanship will work.

Elim Garak

Veteran
Daps
Anyone that thinks we can actually secure the border especially in these times is a fukking idiot the global climate and economic issues have changed the game.

Last edited:

Luke Cage

Coffee Lover
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Harlem
So human trafficking is legal as long as you're doing for political purposes? Because when a regular person loads up of bunch of illegals in the back of truck he usually gets arrested, but they can do the same and be like gotcha democrats. I don't get why they not being charged with trafficking

Nkrumah Was Right

Superstar
Bushed
Daps
So human trafficking is legal as long as you're doing for political purposes? Because when a regular person loads up of bunch of illegals in the back of truck he usually gets arrested, but they can do the same and be like gotcha democrats. I don't get why they not being charged with trafficking

They also falsely misrepresented where they’d be taken

A lawsuit is brewing…

Roger king

Superstar
Daps
Anyone defending doing this to poor innocent women and children under false pretenses is evil, this is political stunt is cruel and evil and i condemn it in the strongest of terms. Remember this are the ''pro life'' guys who value human beings. Sickening cruel stunt

dangerranger

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Yep, own the Libs at any cost. Very clever and innovative. Except it's not. Applaud W.S. playing pranks brehs

In the early 1960s, another group of white supremacists, relying on the same racism-and-spite blueprint, and peddling the same lies about housing and opportunity, bussed vulnerable people—Black Americans living in the Jim Crow-era South—across the Mason-Dixon line to get back at Northern liberals involved in the civil rights movement. The Reverse Freedom Rides were a racist prank in the same mean-spirited, pitiless vein we’re seeing from MAGA immigration hardliners. And while Abbott has boasted that his “unprecedented” bussing plan is doing “what no state has done in American history to secure our border,” it’s hard to believe he hasn’t cribbed every note from those racist originators.

In 1961, the Freedom Rides saw interracial groups of activists travel to Southern cities by Greyhound buses to protest racial segregation in interstate travel, which had already been ruled unconstitutional by the Supreme Court. John Lewis, Stokely Carmichael (later Kwame Ture), and Ralph Abernathy were among the original 13 riders organized by the Congress of Racial Equality (CORE), but that group would ultimately grow to include more than 400 volunteers.

In response to the Freedom Rides, which one Southern segregationist described as a movement “with the express purpose of violating our laws, fomenting confusion [and] trying to destroy 100 years of workable tradition and good relations between the races,” Gutheridge (who headed up Arkansas’s Little Rock White Citizens Council) and his fellow segregationists sought a way to exploit Black folks seeking better lives—and get back at white Northerners and other “outside agitators” perceived as threatening absolute white supremacy.

They came up with the Reverse Freedom Rides, a plan to transport thousands of Black folks—via bus, no less—from the South to the North. It was an effort conceived to remove “surplus” Black folks from the South for the collective sin of demanding full citizenship, to reveal the hypocrisy of white Northern liberalism, to redeem the South via both-sidesism, to embarrass Democratic politicians perceived to be complicit in the Black Civil Rights Movement, and to propagate a very Great Replacement-like theory that white Democrats were using Black folks for their votes.

"We want to see if northern politicians really love the Negro or whether they love his vote,” Gutheridge told one newspaper. “And we want to acquaint the North, which has been making the South a whipping boy with some Southern problems.”

Then as now, the plan used human beings who had already endured staggering trauma and tragedy as “political pawns” in a sick game. The Reverse Freedom Rides should today be regarded as rightwing proto-trolling, foreshadowing and shaping white conservative politicking today.

George Singelmann, aide to the viciously racist and notoriously corrupt New Orleans political boss Leander Perez, and the head of the city’s White Citizens Council, bragged about choosing cities based on spite.

“I selected the destinations,” Singelmann said, “on the basis of where I thought it would do the greatest amount of good to expose the hypocrisy of the community.”
I didn’t even know about this. Thanks for educating me on this. History doesn’t always repeat itself but it definitely rhymes. People in here commending this move clearly need to brush up on the past. Same story, different characters.