RepubliCACs are deadass just shipping migrants cross-country. Ron DeSantis sends 50 immigrants to Martha's Vineyard (UP: MIGRANTS SUE HIM)

Micky Mikey

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
So you see things through a lens rather than as they are. Have you been to Martha’s Vineyard? Have you been to Florida? Where would you prefer to be if given the choice? Do you think these migrants had the idea that Texas is where they want to go or do you think they are migrants and open to being in the more hospitable environment?

Think breh, this was probably the most comfortable travel time they’ve had on their entire trip

Stop politicizing

Lol at the irony of you saying "stop politicizing" when Death Santis explicity did this to spite a "blue state". Moving humans around like pieces on a monopoly board to score political points IS POLITICIZATION. This was the intent. And that's all that matters.

Glorious

All Star
Daps
Lol at the irony of you saying "stop politicizing" when Death Santis explicity did this to spite a "blue state". Moving humans around like pieces on a monopoly board to score political points IS POLITICIZATION. This was the intent. And that's all that matters.
Letting illegal immigrants into your border to hopefully gain future voters is just as political. Democrats were anti illegal immigration in the 80s because they were gaining citizen and voting Republican and loving Regan. Now Dems switched it up in the 2000s because the younger latinos started voting for Democrats.

It's all one big joke that has been hurting black Americans for too long.

bnew

Veteran
Daps
Letting illegal immigrants into your border to hopefully gain future voters is just as political. Democrats were anti illegal immigration in the 80s because they were gaining citizen and voting Republican and loving Regan. Now Dems switched it up in the 2000s because the younger latinos started voting for Democrats.

It's all one big joke that has been hurting black Americans for too long.

the demographic of the party changed and the policies with it, no big surprise.

5thbornpowerseed

All Star
Daps
Because I'm not a cac or an agent so when I see people being loaded up and shipped around the country for political gain my first thought is of slave ships and not "yeah they have it coming"

When I drop my kids off in the morning, and there is literally a hundred central anericans waiting outside on the main intersection of town for work trucks, i think...I remember getting arrested for the first time when I was 13 for standing on that corner with my 5 friends...I also think, how the fukk is it one hundred unidentifiable men congregating a block away from a damn elementary school?...I also think how the fukk did these cats find this little shyt hole town in Jersey? And where the hell do they live?

:jbhmm:

Come to find out there is literally a police order where in as the police refuse to enforce and cooperate with ICE. Hmmm...

:jbhmm:
What a coincidence...The politicians dont enforce the laws...The immigrants magically appear, get housing, kids get enrolled in schools no problem with no documents, while every two months I got a dikk head knocking on my door checking to see of i live in district.

Point is, if you dont think that these immigrants werent being shipped and directed and supported by the democratic political machine prior to this bullshyt, come to Jersey, and i'll show you the fukk shyt up close...

Democrats be fukkin black people left right and center on the low...These cacs aint our allies, neither party...All I know is this immigrant shyt is hurting us and the Dems fully support it, as long as they control it...

Ethnic Vagina Finder

The Great Paper Chaser
Daps
Reppin
North Jersey but I miss Cali :sadcam:
Be it as it may, Democrats really need to dead the entire open boarders narrative.

They can make the immigration process a little easier, or they can treat these Central American countries like they treat Jewsrael and Saudi Arabia.

Venezuela has the second largest oil reserves in the world.

SupaDupaFresh

Superstar
Daps
TLR falling for wasteful cacservative political stunts and wedge issues as usual. Is amazing how much successful white power fascists have been pitting minorities againsg minorities while they plan their overthrow of a democracy. It's like yall nikkas just beg to be on the wrong side of history.

Just gonna save this thread for when this shyt backfires hard like all "own the libs" country-bumpkin Republican Party policy has.

SupaDupaFresh

Superstar
Daps
Be it as it may, Democrats really need to dead the entire open boarders narrative.

They can make the immigration process a little easier, or they can treat these Central American countries like they treat Jewsrael and Saudi Arabia.

Venezuela has the second largest oil reserves in the world.
Nobody is for open borders. Defending the rights of a people does not equal advocating for an "invasion" or indoctrination or "forcing this on us" or any of those immature right wing talking points. Yall watch too much Fox News.