Representative Mary Miller thanks Trump at his rally for the great victory for white life in the supreme court yesterday

get these nets

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Above the fray.
And now we see what this was all truly about... What should have been painfully obvious to the idiots in the big thread. More numbers for their party, period.
hqdefault.jpg

hoodwinked, led astray, run amok

For the past 4 years, we've been explaining to the parrots here exactly what it was. They stuck their necks out saying/repeating dumb shyt and can't walk it back, so they will double and triple down on ignorance until the end. Everybody with common sense is laughing at them, though.

Billy Ocean

Divine Universal Black Man Representin'
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TPC
What she said ain’t racist

I see Asians, Latin and black people saying the same thing.

All these races are saying this abortion shyt is gonna save their race

Yea, yea...stand 10 toes down on your bullshyt. Yea...that's how you do it.

This dumb nikka :mjlol:

The Gentleman

Always a Gentleman!
Daps
Reppin
Being a Gentleman
nikka this is a former president someone that could be president again and an elected representative the fukk are you talking about?

So this bytch is happy White bytches can’t have abortions anymore and what I’m supposed to have a fukking heart attack?? fukk out of here with this scary shyt!

Elim Garak

Veteran
Daps
So this bytch is happy White bytches can’t have abortions anymore and what I’m supposed to have a fukking heart attack?? fukk out of here with this scary shyt!
If you are unbothered why did you even make the effort after you saw the video?