Representative Mary Miller thanks Trump at his rally for the great victory for white life in the supreme court yesterday

OperationNumbNutts

Superstar
Daps
Bro. Wtf? :snoop:

And here's the video of that...

Terrible quote but she is actually correct. :ufdup: There is a reason why conservatives made organizations like Turning Point USA and have spokespeople like Candice Owens, Ben Shapiro and others going to college campuses indoctrinating college students with right wing talking points. Also, flooding youtube and FB with vids. They are doing exactly what she said which is capturing the minds of the youth.

CarbonBraddock

You will be trolled
Daps
Y’all gotta stop playing victim jumping for every little thing somebody said says.
Man get the fukk off this goddamn site. I am so sick and goddamned tired of you fukks running in here to defend whatever some white p*ssy says. The reason it's a big deal is because this is an ELECTED fukkING OFFICIAL saying this shyt, not a random person. Elected officials are supposed to represent the full population and should never say anything that event hints at favoritism based upon race or any other thing. The fact that this bytch can sit up there and say this shyt shows yet again how fukked up america is, where these birdshyt colored douchebags can just say and do whatever they want with no repercussion. The history of white people being 'proud of their race' in this country has historically led to black people being persecuted. Why do you think these mass shootings and racially-motivated attacks keep happening? It's in part because of rhetoric like this, which should be cause for this bytch to be stripped of her fukking title for life. You and that other fakkit @Cladyclad need to shut the fukk up and go back to reddit or wherever the fukk you came from.

saturn7

Politics is an EXCHANGE!!!
Daps
Reppin
DMV Freedman
What group would be favor of their own genocide??

I wish Black folks took our own survival and birthrates as seriously. But we have Black folks in the streets crying for abortions and more gun laws to keep us unprotected. SMH

Unknown Poster

I had to do it to em.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
SOHH Class of 2006
Wouldn't it also rise and increase the black population by her own logic? :why:
Yea...but they dont care about Black babies...they want them to grow up to become more cogs in the machinery of the prison industrial complex providing cheap labor.

They care about their "domestic stock" ie white babies cause they believe America needs to remain a European American majority.
D-usf-WWk-AAYj6-F-jpeg.jpg

The grand architect of Trumpism himself...white nationalist John Tanton.

One of the most profound things said on the black authority is that white supremacists have a 100 year plan....

This is a 1,000 year plan....

Elim Garak

Veteran
Daps

I wish Black folks took our own survival and birthrates as seriously. But we have Black folks in the streets crying for abortions and more gun laws to keep us unprotected. SMH
But that's just it you believe abortion is genocide we disagree with you and people like you. Also if the gun laws are done properly it will save more black people.

Unknown Poster

I had to do it to em.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
SOHH Class of 2006
Terrible quote but she is actually correct. :ufdup: There is a reason why conservatives made organizations like Turning Point USA and have spokespeople like Candice Owens, Ben Shapiro and others going to college campuses indoctrinating college students with right wing talking points. Also, flooding youtube and FB with vids. They are doing exactly what she said which is capturing the minds of the youth.
Thats why they recruit them young.
On 4ch@n
On Twitch/Steam
On Reddit
On TikTok

MAGA might be the worst apparition of the Republican virus ever. Cause it has the ability to spread any and everywhere.

There is literally no facet of American life that hasn't been corrupted by it.

skylove4

Veteran
Daps

So you’re ok with a elected official saying this?

Pull Up the Roots

I have a good time when I go out of my mind..
Daps
Reppin
Detroit

So now we got Black posters pushing the white genocide/replacement theory bullshyt on here too?

If people really cared about the declining birth rates their focus would be on improving societal conditions that encourage having babies, not banning abortion. That won't even stem the tide.

Last edited: