Representative Mary Miller thanks Trump at his rally for the great victory for white life in the supreme court yesterday

pawdalaw

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Fayetteville
Expect an increase in mass shootings. Having children early or on an average income can be detrimental to the psyche. Being put on child support and/or suffering the repercussions for non-payment can shatter the fragile white mind.

Black folks been dealing with the impact that children have on building wealth and becoming established. As a whole we ate them punches. So while they're trying to boost their #s what about the POC who would've aborted but can't now?

Infant mortality rate means very little in regards to population control. Morality aside, God gave individuals freedom of choice. Add to that the many legit reasons for abortion and it just seems like the ultimate recipe for implosion.

Last edited:

Unknown Poster

I had to do it to em.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
SOHH Class of 2006

Unknown Poster

I had to do it to em.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
SOHH Class of 2006
What she said ain’t racist

I see Asians, Latin and black people saying the same thing.

All these races are saying this abortion shyt is gonna save their race

"If you don't understand white supremacy/racism ,everything that you do understand will only confuse you.."

Neely Fuller, Jr., The United Independent Compensatory Code System Concept a textbook/workbook for Thought, Speech and/or Action for Victims of Racism