Representative Mary Miller thanks Trump at his rally for the great victory for white life in the supreme court yesterday

RickyDiBiase

The Sword of Jesus of Nazareth
Daps
Reppin
Cbus
What group would be favor of their own genocide??

I wish Black folks took our own survival and birthrates as seriously. But we have Black folks in the streets crying for abortions and more gun laws to keep us unprotected. SMH

Getting abortion isn't genocide and I wish ya'll would stop throwing that word around. I'm not big on the method either, but this country ain't worth shyt to bring another child in at this time.

get these nets

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Above the fray.
Getting abortion isn't genocide and I wish ya'll would stop throwing that word around. I'm not big on the method either, but this country ain't worth shyt to bring another child in at this time.
"Abortion is genocide" is just another catchphrase that has picked up steam over the years. In religious circles and among the YTer parrot set.
Genocide is the intentional slaughter of another group of people, legal abortion is just another option available for unplanned pregnancies.

I can understand the rationale behind religious people being opposed to it

Dameon Farrow

Superstar
Daps
At the end of the day banning abortion is all about getting low white birth rates up.

She said the silent part out loud.
:mjlol:
This has always been at the heart of the abortion issue. White females lead in abortion but they fall over themselves making it a minority issue. I always ask folks if it is such an issue among minorities why are there so many single moms everywhere among minorities?

It doesn't add up.

The Gentleman

Always a Gentleman!
Daps
Reppin
Being a Gentleman
Man get the fukk off this goddamn site. I am so sick and goddamned tired of you fukks running in here to defend whatever some white p*ssy says. The reason it's a big deal is because this is an ELECTED fukkING OFFICIAL saying this shyt, not a random person. Elected officials are supposed to represent the full population and should never say anything that event hints at favoritism based upon race or any other thing. The fact that this bytch can sit up there and say this shyt shows yet again how fukked up america is, where these birdshyt colored douchebags can just say and do whatever they want with no repercussion. The history of white people being 'proud of their race' in this country has historically led to black people being persecuted. Why do you think these mass shootings and racially-motivated attacks keep happening? It's in part because of rhetoric like this, which should be cause for this bytch to be stripped of her fukking title for life. You and that other fakkit @Cladyclad need to shut the fukk up and go back to reddit or wherever the fukk you came from.

Y’all gotta stop being scary victims. White people see themselves as conquerors. Is this a challenge out there for you acknowledge it and go forward. But But operating as a victim has never worked.

Son Goku

Great Sage Equalling Heaven
Daps
This has always been at the heart of the abortion issue. White females lead in abortion but they fall over themselves making it a minority issue. I always ask folks if it is such an issue among minorities why are there so many single moms everywhere among minorities?

It doesn't add up.

I thought it was because women of color love street dudes and players but hate square men. :troll:

saturn7

Politics is an EXCHANGE!!!
Daps
Reppin
DMV Freedman
But that's just it you believe abortion is genocide we disagree with you and people like you. Also if the gun laws are done properly it will save more black people.

No they absolutely will not. Big cities have some of the strictest gun control laws yet Black folks make up the majority of the homicide victims. Criminals don't give a damn about gun laws. Normal folks, like in the state of NY are at a disadvantage, especially Black folks. If they do defend themselves you have self-defense hating DA's who would throw the book at them.

saturn7

Politics is an EXCHANGE!!!
Daps
Reppin
DMV Freedman
So now we got Black posters pushing the white genocide/replacement theory bullshyt on here too?

If people really cared about the declining birth rates their focus would be on improving societal conditions that encourage having babies, not banning abortion. That won't even stem the tide.

You moron I'm not pushing any theory. I just stated that it is common sense to want to stay in power and have your population increase.
Who the fukk would want to become a minority after holding power and a majority for so long?

Don't you think Black folks should want to increase our numbers too?

Elim Garak

Veteran
Daps
No they absolutely will not. Big cities have some of the strictest gun control laws yet Black folks make up the majority of the homicide victims. Criminals don't give a damn about gun laws. Normal folks, like in the state of NY are at a disadvantage, especially Black folks. If they do defend themselves you have self-defense hating DA's who would throw the book at them.
Yes they will if you make the laws federal they will. We literally have an entire world of evidence for this lol. The reason the strict gun laws in certain cities don't work is those laws aren't nation wide.

OperationNumbNutts

Superstar
Daps
"Abortion is genocide" is just another catchphrase that has picked up steam over the years. In religious circles and among the YTer parrot set.
Genocide is the intentional slaughter of another group of people, legal abortion is just another option available for unplanned pregnancies.

I can understand the rationale behind religious people being opposed to it
This is where we go back to elementary school and put on our thinking caps. How is an abortion which is an individual decision compared to as you stated, "..... slaughter of another group of people?" Come one dude. :hhh:That is a right wing talking point that doesn't factor the many senarios that go in the decision. The truth is there are people who think their ideology is more important than other people well being. The states outlawing abortion right now are not putting more money into foster homes and welfare programs.

Unknown Poster

I had to do it to em.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
SOHH Class of 2006
This is where we go back to elementary school and put on our thinking caps. How is an abortion which is an individual decision compared to as you stated, "..... slaughter of another group of people?" Come one dude. :hhh:That is a right wing talking point that doesn't factor the many senarios that go in the decision. The truth is there are people who think their ideology is more important than other people well being. The states outlawing abortion right now are not putting more money into foster homes and welfare programs.
Republikkkans think abortion is "white genocide".

:mjpls: