Representative Mary Miller thanks Trump at his rally for the great victory for white life in the supreme court yesterday

get these nets

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Above the fray.
This is where we go back to elementary school and put on our thinking caps. How is an abortion which is an individual decision compared to as you stated, "..... slaughter of another group of people?" Come one dude. :hhh:That is a right wing talking point that doesn't factor the many senarios that go in the decision. The truth is there are people who think their ideology is more important than other people well being. The states outlawing abortion right now are not putting more money into foster homes and welfare programs.
I posted halfway through my second point, but my first point was clearly stated. That the decision to have an abortion isn't genocide by any definition.

Was going to write in second paragraph that the base of some religious opposition to abortion is about killing, and that it is consistent with their belief system(s). They are entitled to their beliefs and to make personal decisions based on that. But they shouldn't be allowed to dictate the personal decisions of other people. I grew up in the church with true practicing people of faith, so I see the side that some religious people are coming from.

*please ditch smilies next time

OperationNumbNutts

Superstar
Daps
I posted halfway through my second point, but my first point was clearly stated. That the decision to have an abortion isn't genocide by any definition.

Was going to write in second paragraph that the base of some religious opposition to abortion is about killing, and that it is consistent with their belief system(s). They are entitled to their beliefs and to make personal decisions based on that. But they shouldn't be allowed to dictate the personal decisions of other people. I grew up in the church with true practicing people of faith, so I see the side that some religious people are coming from.

*please ditch smilies next time
Fair enough.