Report: New Fable, Perfect Dark, Forza Horizon Projects Rumored For Xbox One

MeachTheMonster

YourFriendlyHoodMonster
Daps
Reppin
Tha Land
Its absolutely clinging if you try and push a title no one has heard from for a decade :mjlol: I called out Sony's desperate shyt for talking up a potential Medievil revival

Fable not only died, but it destroyed a whole fukking sector of gaming :mjlol: all the shyt that EA does to smaller companies is learned behavior from what went down with Molyneaux

What's wrong with new IPs?

Seriously? What's wrong with that versus digging up dead franchises hoping to generate nostalgia buzz? :hhh:
Nobody said anything wrong with new IP.

Microsoft has published plenty of quality new IP this gen. And are still working on more and/or sequels to more recent IP

One game got canceled and got people acting crazy.

The existence of these games doesn't mean other games don't exist.

42 Monks

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Carolina
My bad but it sounds like you're admitting a previous exec fukked up X1's future but shytting on the current one for trying to stop the bleeding.

You feel like in this period, a host of fully made ips would be available already?

In the time frame from when Msft changed execs and acknowledged the lack of exclusives, what would have been different in terms of available products in your opinion?:jbhmm:

:why:

Trying to generate excitement with a franchise that saw its last good title over 15 years ago and another franchise that was so bad in its last big entry that it damaged the relationships between ALL developers and producers going forward is trifling as fukk.

Yal trying to argue everything about Microsoft all at once :dead:
There was a quality fable game much more recent than there was a quality metal gear before phantom pain. :mjpls:
If you want to say it was a better game than MGS5 or that Fable is a better series go right on ahead :mjlol:

AKM-95

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Parts Unknown
Xbox needs to invest in games period. I don't care if its new IP's or older franchises. I never thought that Nintendo would be ahead of Xbox a couple of years ago and they lapped them something serious with the switch. On top of that Playstation been dropping exclusives as well. I don't understand how you can drop Scorpio with nothing ready to come out to sell units.

MeachTheMonster

YourFriendlyHoodMonster
Daps
Reppin
Tha Land
What's the last big new IP microsoft has pushed? That's my thing.
Sea of Theives is the game they are currently pushing.

This isn't like Capcom saying they'll entertain Dino Crisis or something.
Dino crisis is even further gone. Fable has plenty of fans.
They absolutely need healthy 1st party development but nothing they've done over the last several years even hints that its something Microsoft can healthily facilitate anymore. Even with established titles like Halo they can't get out of their own way.
Says who?

Halo 5 is one of if not THE best selling exclusive on any current gen console.

I'm not saying its wrong to bring up old franchises at all. I'm saying that this has every sign of playing to a crowd. We are working on new exciting titles in <old series>. If they want to show they're actually about turning the corner they need to be proving they won't Scalebound someone again instead of fluffing up buzz like this. The absolute best thing that come from this kind of cloth is Killer Instinct.
They have not said anything about the games. This is a leak/rumor from a guy that found some Xbox live files.

And what's wrong with playing to fans anyway?

Again the existence of these games doesn't erase others.

Scalebound is one fukking game. All devs/publishers cancel games.

Why y'all holding on to that so much?

MeachTheMonster

YourFriendlyHoodMonster
Daps
Reppin
Tha Land
:why:

Trying to generate excitement with a franchise that saw its last good title over 15 years ago and another franchise that was so bad in its last big entry that it damaged the relationships between ALL developers and producers going forward is trifling as fukk.

Yal trying to argue everything about Microsoft all at once :dead:

If you want to say it was a better game than MGS5 or that Fable is a better series go right on ahead :mjlol:
Fable 2 and 3 were better than MGS4 easily.

And fukk are you talking about with the bolded:dahell:

MeachTheMonster

YourFriendlyHoodMonster
Daps
Reppin
Tha Land
Xbox needs to invest in games period. I don't care if its new IP's or older franchises. I never thought that Nintendo would be ahead of Xbox a couple of years ago and they lapped them something serious with the switch. On top of that Playstation been dropping exclusives as well. I don't understand how you can drop Scorpio with nothing ready to come out to sell units.
Most popular game on any platform is out on Xbox right now.

AKM-95

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Parts Unknown
Most popular game on any platform is out on Xbox right now.

Yeah, Call duty (If that's what you're talking about) is available for everything SMH. I'm not even on the counsel war tip and I'm an Xbox fan but they're not on the curve anymore, there over-reliant on shooters, and non-exclusives. Which has been true for the last couple of years now but I'll let you cook.

Grand Conde

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
A new Forza Horizon game set in Tokyo
A new Perfect Dark set in third-person
A new Fable
A new Mech Assault
And a Battle Royale mode in Halo

All of this sounds too good to be true but if it is thats a W for
Microsoft.

:mjlol:

42 Monks

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Carolina
Fable 2 and 3 were better than MGS4 easily.

And fukk are you talking about with the bolded:dahell:
Damn okay :mjlol: and you're really acting like you haven't heard of Lionhead Studios now
Sea of Theives is the game they are currently pushing.

Dino crisis is even further gone. Fable has plenty of fans.

Says who?

Halo 5 is one of if not THE best selling exclusive on any current gen console.

They have not said anything about the games. This is a leak/rumor from a guy that found some Xbox live files.

And what's wrong with playing to fans anyway?

Again the existence of these games doesn't erase others.

Scalebound is one fukking game. All devs/publishers cancel games.

Why y'all holding on to that so much?
Regarding Halo, we gonna act like the MCC wasn't a months long trainwreck and that it didn't take a LONG time to get Halo 5's features up to speed? I never even hit on sales. I said, clearly, that they need to be able to better facilitate their development. If even their cashcow has problems, then its a massive problem for everything else.

Is that really ridiculous? :dwillhuh:

Also Scalebound wasn't 'just' a cancelled game either. You can't do developers they way they did those guys. That was straight up bad business. The best way to put that behind them is to actually turn a corner, it hasn't happened yet so there's not reason to act like its in the past yet.

I hate on plenty of games, MS ain't special :mjlol:

Grand Conde

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
The amount of spinning in any stan thread on here. I come in here and already know....

Forza is just a racing game, but stan GT sport brehs:
full

The cloud sucks, backwards compatibility isn't a big deal, but be ok with PSNOW:
full

1080P60!, NO JAGGIES, BETTER GRAPHICS, but all of a sudden that no longer matters once the xbox one x drops:
full

By the end of the fukking thread:
matrix.gif

No one mentioned anything about gt or Psnow in this thread besides your bytch ass. :what:

Grand Conde

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Man it must really hurt to stan a platform that gets shyt upon repeatedly every week by everybody. You can just feel the :mjcry: and the:sadcam: in meech, liquid, court etc posts.

MeachTheMonster

YourFriendlyHoodMonster
Daps
Reppin
Tha Land
Damn okay :mjlol: and you're really acting like you haven't heard of Lionhead Studios now

Regarding Halo, we gonna act like the MCC wasn't a months long trainwreck and that it didn't take a LONG time to get Halo 5's features up to speed? I never even hit on sales. I said, clearly, that they need to be able to better facilitate their development. If even their cashcow has problems, then its a massive problem for everything else.

Is that really ridiculous? :dwillhuh:
MCC was bad
Halo 5 launched with plenty of content, more than most games and continues to add free content.

They did a great job with Halo, it's still one of the most played XBL games.

Also Scalebound wasn't 'just' a cancelled game either. You can't do developers they way they did those guys. That was straight up bad business. The best way to put that behind them is to actually turn a corner, it hasn't happened yet so there's not reason to act like its in the past yet.

I hate on plenty of games, MS ain't special :mjlol:
How did they do those guys?

What info you got, the rest of us don't?

42 Monks

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Carolina
MCC was bad
Halo 5 launched with plenty of content, more than most games and continues to add free content.

They did a great job with Halo, it's still one of the most played XBL games.

How did they do those guys?

What info you got, the rest of us don't?
Come on man. How you gonna go to a press conference (Gamescom 2016 I think it was) and talk about shyt your developer isn't remotely aware of and act like its just every day stuff? Kamiya was talking like he was ready to throw the towel in on gaming for half the year. That's not new info for anyone following the situation either.