Report: New Fable, Perfect Dark, Forza Horizon Projects Rumored For Xbox One

42 Monks

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Carolina
Yal want to hype Perfect Dark but that franchise dead as fukk

may as well get hyped for Beyond Good and Evil 2. If this thing even comes to light it'll probably be nothing like a husk like Duke Nukem :scust:
The 'Fable' franchise is one of the most tragic sagas in gaming history. The potential of that series alone sold me a Xbox 360 but that potential was never realized, and they got further and further away from realizing it with each sequel. Over promising to under deliver. Not adapting to the times (the juvenile humor like "chicken chaser" and art style won't fly at a time where games like Witcher 3 are in demand.) The inability to compile compelling main storylines.

I don't want it to be a complete clone of other titles but there's no shame in looking at what games like Witcher, Elder Scrolls, Zelda, ect did/do correctly, expanding on that, and adding in the whole morality aspect Fable is built upon. Imo, you have a GOTY contender if Microsoft puts this IP in the hands of the right studio. It needs revamping from top to bottom however and if done justice, likely shouldn't be seen until the next gen consoles. Fable still has legs but there would need to be a heavy committment to reinventing the series past the superficial.
I'm still mad over Fable 3 :mjlol::francis:

42 Monks

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Carolina
Saying MS needs to give up this shyt and actually put hope into some new IPs isn't fanboy stuff

Clinging to old dead franchises is rarely a good move

MeachTheMonster

YourFriendlyHoodMonster
Daps
Reppin
Tha Land
So you're telling me the last fable and perfect dark were good games? And im far from a sony stan b4 you hit me w that bullshyt I own all the systems.
The last fable was good.

Perfect Dark was a 360 launch game.

Both of them are far enough back and being made by different teams, that I'm sure they will be nothing like their predecessors.

Doesn't matter what games are announced for Xbox we will get these same dumb ass reactions from people on this board.

@LÍQUIDO could put a clock by y'all:mjlol:

MeachTheMonster

YourFriendlyHoodMonster
Daps
Reppin
Tha Land
Saying MS needs to give up this shyt and actually put hope into some new IPs isn't fanboy stuff

Clinging to old dead franchises is rarely a good move
Nobody said anything about "clinging"

That's the spin y'all putting on it.

Fable is nowhere near dead.

And reboots happen every day B:stopitslime:

Some are good, some aren't.

Not even enough info out for any reaction other than.....:manny:

But everybody here is all convinced about exactly how fukked up the games are:stopitslime:

krackdagawd

Inspire.
Daps
Reppin
Another Gold Medal
The last fable was good.

Perfect Dark was a 360 launch game.

Both of them are far enough back and being made by different teams, that I'm sure they will be nothing like their predecessors.

Doesn't matter what games are announced for Xbox we will get these same dumb ass reactions from people on this board.

@LÍQUIDO could put a clock by y'all:mjlol:

aside from Forza this list is :trash: and it's clear how you got that tag nikkas just dikkriding anyting w MS name attached to it.

Leasy

Let's add some Alizarin Crimson & Van Dyke Brown
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Philly (BYRD GANG)
aside from Forza this list is :trash: and it's clear how you got that tag nikkas just dikkriding anyting w MS name attached to it.

nikka you crazy Mech Assualt was that crack back in the day online. You can tell some of these dudes never had an Xbox or an OG Xbox in their life.

PS5 Pro

DC looking a 1/2 seed right about nuh
Daps
Reppin
The Original Rec Room Gang
Sony Stans, why are you so mad?
breh what year was that? :old:
Around the same time a must play metalgear game wss released :francis:
Fable Legends was a dope game. :ehh: From the little I got to play before they decided "nope, none of this for you" and just yoinked the whole thing.
As I have stated many a gins, it was fable meets phantasy star online and it was :ohlawd:. I used the black chick ...
for one nobody from OG rare is still there. so why rehash a franchise that was trash last Gen and didnt sell well

And wtf 007 have to do with anything
So because of one bad game, the series should disappear? Interesting logic, why you treating Xbox franchises like black quarterbacks tho :stopitslime:
These games don't exist.
You have been the most vocal on something you know nothing about because you don't follow Xbox news. So why :umad:
Brehs are goofies, it's confirmed.

It's about as ridiculous as @PS4 arguing that Socom is too trash to reboot.

Who, but trolls, would claim any new developments should be condemned, especially something like Perfect Dark?

:picard:
I'm one of the few who likes Socom 4 :manny:
Sunset Overdrive sequel would be better Microsoft.
It's coming
They should try to revive the Jet Force Gemini name. :wow:
They already have :ld:
2018, same old ass nikkas having fan boy wars
I haven't posted yet so this post was nite directed at me :win:
go ahead and dig up the metacritic #s from the last perfect dark or fable and look at these "great games" instead :mjlol:
Let the averages of some nerdy nikka hatin cacs determine what's hot in the streets breh :francis: