Report: New Fable, Perfect Dark, Forza Horizon Projects Rumored For Xbox One

MeachTheMonster

YourFriendlyHoodMonster
Daps
Reppin
Tha Land
Come on man. How you gonna go to a press conference (Gamescom 2016 I think it was) and talk about shyt your developer isn't remotely aware of and act like its just every day stuff? Kamiya was talking like he was ready to throw the towel in on gaming for half the year. That's not new info for anyone following the situation either.
I don't know what was up with dude but you can't just randomly blame it on Microsoft. Maybe he wasn't mentally up to finishing the game. They had a lot of projects going on at once more than they ever have.

And what did they talk about that the developer didn't know about?

42 Monks

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Carolina
I don't know what was up with dude but you can't just randomly blame it on Microsoft. Maybe he wasn't mentally up to finishing the game. They had a lot of projects going on at once more than they ever have.

And what did they talk about that the developer didn't know about?
They showed video of the game that the developers weren't even aware of man :mjlol:

MeachTheMonster

YourFriendlyHoodMonster
Daps
Reppin
Tha Land
They're saying it's playground games making Fable.

They were hiring some people that worked on some really good games a while back.

Sounds good to me:ehh:

42 Monks

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Carolina
They gave the senior developers time off then went to Gamescom with a trailer that no one was tracking. Platinum at the same time was pressured heavy and had delays to deal with anyways, so they were blindsided.

Sources: Microsoft and Platinum part ways on Scalebound, development ceased

Of course, Kamiya isn't going to throw dirt because he's not that kind of guy but no matter how cool you are about that's not how you deal with people. You'd probably see a lot of all the issues related to it but Platinum still trying to retain the rights to that IP is what led to sharply cut ties. Also, if Nier didn't turn out to be a hit then Platinum might've been legit up a creek.

Leasy

Let's add some Alizarin Crimson & Van Dyke Brown
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Philly (BYRD GANG)
Sea of Theives is the game they are currently pushing.

Dino crisis is even further gone. Fable has plenty of fans.

Says who?

Halo 5 is one of if not THE best selling exclusive on any current gen console.

They have not said anything about the games. This is a leak/rumor from a guy that found some Xbox live files.

And what's wrong with playing to fans anyway?

Again the existence of these games doesn't erase others.

Scalebound is one fukking game. All devs/publishers cancel games.

Why y'all holding on to that so much?

The guy making these predictions actually predicted E3 n stuff

MeachTheMonster

YourFriendlyHoodMonster
Daps
Reppin
Tha Land
They gave the senior developers time off then went to Gamescom with a trailer that no one was tracking. Platinum at the same time was pressured heavy and had delays to deal with anyways, so they were blindsided.

Sources: Microsoft and Platinum part ways on Scalebound, development ceased

Of course, Kamiya isn't going to throw dirt because he's not that kind of guy but no matter how cool you are about that's not how you deal with people. You'd probably see a lot of all the issues related to it but Platinum still trying to retain the rights to that IP is what led to sharply cut ties. Also, if Nier didn't turn out to be a hit then Platinum might've been legit up a creek.
That says absolutely nothing about Microsoft showing a trailer they knew nothing about.

And Microsoft does not manage Platinum games. If senior staff took off that was their decision.

Actually reading that article it looks like platinum messed up by taking on more than they can handle and scalebound suffered because of it.

42 Monks

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Carolina
That says absolutely nothing about Microsoft showing a trailer they knew nothing about.

And Microsoft does not manage Platinum games. If senior staff took off that was their decision.

Actually reading that article it looks like platinum messed up by taking on more than they can handle and scalebound suffered because of it.
:francis:

First off, japanese devs don't just 'take time off' for starters. You get shyt like Kojima being locked out of his studio or someone trying to commit suicide. They don't work like that.

The article's just there for dates and the inconsistencies with the overall project but I don't think people even followed it that closely if its not glaringly obvious :yeshrug:

MeachTheMonster

YourFriendlyHoodMonster
Daps
Reppin
Tha Land
:francis:

First off, japanese devs don't just 'take time off' for starters. You get shyt like Kojima being locked out of his studio or someone trying to commit suicide. They don't work like that.
Whatever happened Microsoft doesn't manage them. They just paid them some money to do a project.

The article's just there for dates and the inconsistencies with the overall project but I don't think people even followed it that closely if its not glaringly obvious :yeshrug:

First you make up all the stuff that Microsoft did so wrong to them. Then you can't post anything to back up your claims. Then your excuse is "people didn't follow it"

The fukk:dahell:

:mjlol:

42 Monks

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Carolina
Whatever happened Microsoft doesn't manage them. They just paid them some money to do a project.

First you make up all the stuff that Microsoft did so wrong to them. Then you can't post anything to back up your claims. Then your excuse is "people didn't follow it"

The fukk:dahell:

:mjlol:
People didn't follow scalebound - That project started out as a singleplayer narrative driven game then turned into 4 player coop riding dragons :mjlol:

http://www.gameondaily.com/kamiya-is-pissed-off-at-microsoft-are-they-fukking-with-me/

screenshots :hubie: I submitted the wrong post I was looking at the response confused as shyt :mjlol:

MeachTheMonster

YourFriendlyHoodMonster
Daps
Reppin
Tha Land
People didn't follow scalebound - That project started out as a singleplayer narrative driven game then turned into 4 player coop riding dragons :mjlol:

http://www.gameondaily.com/kamiya-is-pissed-off-at-microsoft-are-they-fukking-with-me/

screenshots :hubie: I submitted the wrong post I was looking at the response confused as shyt :mjlol:
Still doesn't say they showed anything they didn't know about :beli:

He was on stage at the event:comeon:

That was a crazy dude rambling on twitter then deleted it and followed up by trolling fans and professing his love for Phil spencer.

And you wanna say it's Microsofts fault the shyt went sour???:francis:

42 Monks

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Carolina

That was a crazy dude rambling on twitter then deleted it and followed up by trolling fans and professing his love for Phil spencer.

Now you got Kamiya popping off with legit quotes and its over nothing? :gucci: I thought I was making everything up a second ago. Just popping shyt to pop shyt :skip:

but now we're back to "Lets see MS do better than what happened with Scalebound" and no matter what went down you can't have your lead airing you out, deleting tweets, stealing back the IP and cutting all ties like that's normal business - which was my initial point. Being on stage don't mean shyt if you don't fukk with the people who got you up there.

:stopitslime:

Cladyclad

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Detroit Lions, Michigan Wolverines & LWO

I can almost guarantee MS demanded multiplayer

But it’s their money so :yeshrug:

I mean the game FPS was shyt with just one character on screen. Could u imagine 4?

Plat couldn’t do it and MS said Fukk y’all

Thanks for wasting our money :pacspit:

42 Monks

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Carolina