Report: Far-Right Extremists Infiltrate Black & Latino Groups to Push "Non-Voting Narratives"

2 Up 2 Down

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
All they have to do is tell is what we are going to get for our votes and not push Doomsday-Boogeyman rhetoric.

what exactly do people expect when the now Vice POTUS told black people she wasn't doing anything for black people? This has nothing to do with Russian-bots or memes. We're listening to exactly what the politicians are telling us.

Imagine being shamed for listening to exactly what politicians tell you and moving accordingly.
That is why the primary elections are so important

TripleAgent

FBA. ZayK
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Baltimore
Did you vote in your state's primary for the most pro-black candidate?
Prove you're Black and I'll answer any question as long as it's not troll bullshyt, including the one you just asked.
Agent: Joe does nothing for black folks

Reality: Joe Biden set aside millions in funds for black farmers. Gets blocked by white folks

Agent: ok yeah so what. b-b-bbut what about when
So, MAYBE doing something for a TINY, TINY segment if us makes it okay he AND his VP told us we aren’t getting anything? That's all you got? Probably not Black either:unimpressed:

RamsayBolton

Superstar
Daps
Prove you're Black and I'll answer any question as long as it's not troll bullshyt, including the one you just asked.
You asked me a yes or no question, I asked you one back. I'm not going out of my way unless you meet me on the same level I met you. I think that's fair.

Secure Da Bag

Veteran
Daps
You are singling out black people for a very specific reason. we both know this. just like we know the point you are making is not a very good one.
MOST black people are capable of making an informed decision. More than any other demographic realistically.

This thread is about Black people voting. :what:

Since when did MOST and SOME become extreme opposites? Or mutually exclusive? :what:

You're the one saying that Black people shouldn't be saying #BothSides and should vote all Democrat. :what:

Did you forget??? :what:

already found the no vote crew sus.

People here on the coli claiming black people are shills and only voting for democrats out of tradition. Meanwhile our conservative scotus is out here wilding.

So now suddenly these Black people can't make an informed decision? Because they don't agree with you? :what:

At30wecashout

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
We're talking party lines in general. They are the biggest spokespeople.

When someone promises me something like they do everyone else, I'll vote for them, no matter the level.

So, let's get back on topic, Democrat neglect of Black people.
Are you talking local or national? State? County? Alderman or Treasurer? We are still on topic but this reductionist means of talking about voting is dumb. Who promised you something they didnt deliver?

1. If that is the President, vote against him or dont vote at all.
2. State Senator? Same.

3. Mayor? School boards? Aldermen? Same.

The problem with flat “Dont vote” means you take your particular issue and decide most likely not to vote for anything. Your life is far more effected on the local level but when I hear “Democrats” from Done vote brehs, its usually referring to the very same establishment top-level democrats that I want gone but never prefaces that there are a lot of other things to vote for (judges for one). If the Democratic party is a problem (I broadly agree it is) you should at least know a few dozen names so you know who does what and who needs to go.

Luke Cage

Coffee Lover
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Harlem
This thread is about Black people voting. :what:

Since when did MOST and SOME become extreme opposites? Or mutually exclusive? :what:

You're the one saying that Black people shouldn't be saying #BothSides and should vote all Democrat. :what:

Did you forget??? :what:

So now suddenly these Black people can't make an informed decision? Because they don't agree with you? :what:
They not making a decision though, they just trying to get us to not make one is all. Nothing informative about not voting. Unless you can prove that not voting has ever worked in any election ever.
90% of us have not voted republican in almost every election, has that inspired them to do anything more for black people? No, Why then do you think this tactic that has never worked a single time in any election would suddenly start working now? You seriously comparing making an informed decision to not making one at all in the wrongful hope that suddenly people will start catering to people that don't vote for them which has never happened even once.

At30wecashout

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Typical misinformed breh who thinks presidency is the end all be all. He couldn't tell you what happened when Biden tried to put some set asides for black farmers though
I have long since given up thinking anyone can name names. I admit right up front Biden is mediocre for anyone much less black people but if lips are being fixed to criticize and folks dont know how the House, Senate, and Executive branches work then they shouldnt be so bold with opinions.

TripleAgent

FBA. ZayK
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Baltimore
You asked me a yes or no question, I asked you one back. I'm not going out of my way unless you meet me on the same level I met you. I think that's fair.
How do I know you're not just saying that? We've had phony Black people on The Coli since it's inception. You gotta prove it over here. You're a cac until proven otherwise 'round these parts.
Are you talking local or national? State? County? Alderman or Treasurer? We are still on topic but this reductionist means of talking about voting is dumb. Who promised you something they didnt deliver?

1. If that is the President, vote against him or dont vote at all.
2. State Senator? Same.

3. Mayor? School boards? Aldermen? Same.

The problem with flat “Dont vote” means you take your particular issue and decide most likely not to vote for anything. Your life is far more effected on the local level but when I hear “Democrats” from Done vote brehs, its usually referring to the very same establishment top-level democrats that I want gone but never prefaces that there are a lot of other things to vote for (judges for one). If the Democratic party is a problem (I broadly agree it is) you should at least know a few dozen names so you know who does what and who needs to go.
We're talking POTUS/Congress, as usual. Local is another thing, but the point remains the same. I'm not voting for anyone who isn't actively pushing real benefits for me. I have never said to not vote just because, I'm about strategically withholding until candidates offer us some benefits like all the other groups.

Secure Da Bag

Veteran
Daps
They not making a decision though, they just trying to get us to not make one is all. Nothing informative about not voting. Unless you can prove that not voting has ever worked in any election ever.
90% of us have not voted republican in almost every election, has that inspired them to do anything more for black people? No, Why then do you think this tactic that has never worked a single time in any election would suddenly start working now?

Now you've changed the subject. :mjlol:

ONCE AGAIN, Black people vote for different reasons. Some for certain policies. Some because that's they've always voted. Some are full-on shills. Some just because they don't want the other guy to get a repeat.

More than 1 thing can be true at the same time.

TripleAgent

FBA. ZayK
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Baltimore
90% of us have not voted republican in almost every election, has that inspired them to do anything more for black people? No, Why then do you think this tactic that has never worked a single time in any election would suddenly start working now? You seriously comparing making an informed decision to not making one at all in the wrongful hope that suddenly people will start catering to people that don't vote for them which has never happened even once.
Come on, b. You're smarter than this. Repubs don't need or depend on the Black vote like the Dems do. That's what yhe strategy hinges on.

And we don't know it doesn’t work because we've never tried it in an organized manner.

Luke Cage

Coffee Lover
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Harlem
Come on, b. You're smarter than this. Repubs don't need or depend on the Black vote like the Dems do. That's what yhe strategy hinges on.

And we don't know it doesn’t work because we've never tried it in an organized manner.
They figured that out after decades of not voting for them. same thing would happen to democrats,
unless you can give me an example of one party or the other catering towards people who don't vote for them, there is zero historical evidence that this tactic has ever worked. much less ever will work. lol at the no vote crowd speaking on smarts. smh

At30wecashout

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
We're talking POTUS/Congress, as usual. Local is another thing, but the point remains the same. I'm not voting for anyone who isn't actively pushing real benefits for me. I have never said to not vote just because, I'm about strategically withholding until candidates offer us some benefits like all the other groups.
Cool. Have you ever voted for anyone? If so, was it a platform they failed on or a few key issues? I ask because most folks are single-issue voters and if a particular thing falls through, they consider the politician a failure.