Report: Far-Right Extremists Infiltrate Black & Latino Groups to Push "Non-Voting Narratives"

Daps
This is an interesting point. I never see narratives about the non-black vote. Why do liberal writers and liberals in general not care about the non-black vote?
Y’all are some of the laziest piece of shyt humans in history. Took one google search to prove y’all wrong

staticshock

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta
Bullshyt. Black people have saved the Democrats (the Dems words) on multiple occasions since the Civil Rights Bill, and have suffered for it. The current POTUS AND VPOTUS told us to our faces they're doing nothing for us, but we're wrong to consider not getting taken for granted AGAIN? GTFOH.

And you still haven't answered me. You Black? Why should anyone listen to you and give free votes again?

100% won't if Black people vote for nothing like battered wives.

You Black?

If that's true, the Dems can stop pandering and shaming us to vote for them and let the chips fall where they may, correct?

Joe and Kamala both told us they weren't doing anything for us. We're supposed to eat that insult and keep getting fukked? Black wealth is almost gone and they helped eight along with the POS Repubs.

Judging from your post in here..you don’t know shyt about politics and how it works..or you’re literally an agent like your username

Anyone going back and forth with this white boy takes an L

Glorious

All Star
Daps
It's just an excuse when whoever they are voting for loses. Black voters always turnout. They gonna need a new playbook of excuses.
Bingo. If said Dem lose then the playbook states it is black men fault. The majority of pro life people are non black and women. Yet no narratives about them.

Hell the guy the Dems picked for president has been pro life for most of his life. So is he a right wing op?
Y’all are some of the laziest piece of shyt humans in history. Took one google search to prove y’all wrong

Latinos isn't a race you idiot.

Daps
Bingo. If said Dem lose then the playbook states it is black men fault. The majority of pro life people are non black and women. Yet no narratives about them.

Hell the guy the Dems picked for president has been pro life for most of his life. So is he a right wing op?

Latinos isn't a race you idiot.
It’s literally part of the non-black vote. Some of y’all are oppressively stupid

You asked “why don’t they care about the non-black vote”

I showed you they do and now ur mad lol

Daps
Asians. Why don't they care about how they vote?
Are you literally fukking brain dead or something? Stop listening to anything retarded posters like that have to say

8WON6

The Great Negro
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Kansas City, MO.
It’s literally part of the non-black vote. Some of y’all are oppressively stupid

You asked “why don’t they care about the non-black vote”

I showed you they do and now ur mad lol
The point is nobody shames non-black voters for become more and more rightwing and/or republican. They see them moving and instead of insulting them like people do with black people, they actually look at them in a more serious light. Black people are often just called stupid when we don't even vote republican but simply not give an automatic DEM vote. Even with evidence that other groups are far more right-leaning people still worried about black folks.

edit:

and nobody looks at non-blacks becoming more republican as being a result of "Russian Bots", memes, and Tariq. As if black people are easily swayed retards, and other groups of "informed voters".

Soldier

not redeemed with gold but with His Blood
Daps
So agents really do exist? :ohhh:

*pretend to be shocked* :stopitslime:

Daps
The point is nobody shames non-black voters for become more and more rightwing and/or republican. They see them moving and instead of insulting them like people do with black people, they actually look at them in a more serious light. Black people are often just called stupid when we don't even vote republican but simply not give an automatic DEM vote. Even with evidence that other groups are far more right-leaning people still worried about black folks.

edit:

and nobody looks at non-blacks becoming more republican as being a result of "Russian Bots", memes, and Tariq. As if black people are easily swayed retards, and other groups of "informed voters".
Who are these imaginary people ur making up in your head?

Since when are we accused of going right wing?

As far as I’m concerned ANYONE that is rich voting for right wingers is retarded as fukk and probably has quite a bit of self hatred but that’s just personal thought. Black republicans are disgusting boot licking c00ns but I’ve never seen any large National publications doing what ur accusing them of

Uncouth Savage

All Star
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NY

edit:

the fact is yall hate democrats and love trump/maga....

THAT IS A FACT

triple agent, glorious, jack ross, you

and when asked if you maga or love trump
even though yall have thousands of posts verifying that
yall deny deny deny deny
then go right back to "dont vote" "I hate nancy, kamala, hillary, aoc"

I find it interesting.....and when it is revealed a bunch of you are wite sopreemacist,,,,,,all those who have dapped you will pretend you dont exist....
shyt full of agents for wite sopreemacy

8WON6

The Great Negro
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Kansas City, MO.
the fact is yall hate democrats and love trump/maga....

THAT IS A FACT

triple agent, glorious, jack ross, you

and when asked if you maga or love trump
even though yall have thousands of posts verifying that
yall deny deny deny deny
then go right back to "dont vote"

I find it interesting.....and when it is revealed a bunch of you are wite sopreemacist,,,,,,all those who have dapped you will pretend you dont exist....
shyt full of agents for wite sopreemacy
I'm not Trump or Maga. Like i said, insults. In yall minds, black vote are mindless retards. Black people don't even have to support trump or republicans, simply not give an* automatic vote to DEMs and here you go with this shyt.

you literally didn't address a single point that anybody made.

Daps
I'm not Trump or Maga. Like i said, insults. In yall minds, black vote are mindless retards. Black people don't even have to support trump or republicans, simply not give and automatic vote to DEMs and here you go with this shyt.

you literally didn't address a single point that anybody made.

Here’s a couple of articles. Explain how these are derogatory and how we’re being painted as stupid? I’m gonna try and help you out