Report: Far-Right Extremists Infiltrate Black & Latino Groups to Push "Non-Voting Narratives"

TripleAgent

FBA. ZayK
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Baltimore
They figured that out after decades of not voting for them. same thing would happen to democrats,
unless you can give me an example of one party or the other catering towards people who don't vote for them, there is zero historical evidence that this tactic has ever worked. much less ever will work. lol at the no vote crowd speaking on smarts. smh
Who s "they", and can you post a link? In the modern era, Democrats have relied on Black voters with nothing in return. If they didn't need us, why all the pandering? Why the shaming tactics? Joe and Kamala embarrassing themselves on Thr Breakfast Club? :mjlol:
THEY come in our spaces (only when they need votes :mjpls: ) to tell us how we have to honor our ancestors by voting, but won't honor them by making their descendants good, just bullshyt like a Juneteenth holiday for everyone. Why go to all that trouble for people you don't need to win? Why the song and dance? They could just flat out ignore us like the Repubs, right?
Cool. Have you ever voted for anyone? If so, was it a platform they failed on or a few key issues? I ask because most folks are single-issue voters and if a particular thing falls through, they consider the politician a failure.
No. When I was younger, I just didn't GAF. When I got older and thought about it, I saw they were all racists and had nothing for Black people. I was a hair from voting for Obama, but his inner White man started coming out and I changed my mind.

Last edited:

At30wecashout

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
No. When I was younger, I just didn't GAF. When I got older and thought about it, I saw they were all racists and had nothing for Black people. I was a hair from voting for Obama, but his inner White man started coming out and I changed my mind.
Bruh how you gonna have so much smoke for someone you didnt even vote for? If I vote Bernie and he pivots on Medicare for all, course imma be pissed cause he pushed it for years. If I dont vote him in and he pivots, why should I give a shyt? I didnt support him before so clearly I didnt care.

For people with voting records (Obama had one as a Senator) you at least have an idea of what they sill do when they get to the Presidency. They wont do things hoping to grab new people, they always act for their constituents aka those who voted for them.

DEAD7

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Fresno, CA.
All they have to do is tell is what we are going to get for our votes and not push Doomsday-Boogeyman rhetoric.

what exactly do people expect when the now Vice POTUS told black people she wasn't doing anything for black people? This has nothing to do with Russian-bots or memes. We're listening to exactly what the politicians are telling us.

Imagine being shamed for listening to exactly what politicians tell you and moving accordingly.

OfTheCross

Veteran
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
Keeping my overhead low, and my understand high
All they have to do is tell is what we are going to get for our votes and not push Doomsday-Boogeyman rhetoric.

what exactly do people expect when the now Vice POTUS told black people she wasn't doing anything for black people? This has nothing to do with Russian-bots or memes. We're listening to exactly what the politicians are telling us.

Imagine being shamed for listening to exactly what politicians tell you and moving accordingly.

When did the VP say she wasn't going to do anything for Black people?

I think you might have selective hearing.

But anyways...what do you want the Government to do for us, exactly?

Tair

Superstar
Daps

The bolded is a lie.

She said, "I am not going to do anything just for Black people".

She specified that she wanted to fight for policies that directly hurt Black people but would also help others in the same situation.

Justin Nitsuj

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Dallas, TX
Yet you clowns stay talking about the "don't vote" crew, but can't even explain what the fukk has voting done for the black community.

At30wecashout

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Yet you clowns stay talking about the "don't vote" crew, but can't even explain what the fukk has voting done for the black community.
When we need to explain wht voting has done, are you talking locally? Regionally? Nationally? And what aspects? Civil rights? Appropriation of funds for black initiatives?

Basically, do you want an answer with context or the snippet version?

IIVI

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles
Bad takes are diseases that spread.

If somebody reads/hears a bad take in one forum/thread/site they'll spread it to another forum/thread/site.

Those groups infiltrate and try to spread bad takes, then people will take some of those and continue to pass them on to other sites.

Got to identify these kind of takes and cut them down before it spreads and does damage.

If you notice on some sports teams forums, company subreddits, etc. the moderators are real strict about bs, negative talk and delete posts - that's why.
They're protecting the brand and protecting the culture before it gets out and harms their reputation. They have zero tolerance for it.

Last edited:

Glorious

All Star
Daps

Also, it's crazy that everybody is always concerned with the black vote but nobody really shames non-black voters who vote for republicans at a higher rate.

_92349606_us_elections_2016_exit_polls_race_624.png

This is an interesting point. I never see narratives about the non-black vote. Why do liberal writers and liberals in general not care about the non-black vote?

Glorious

All Star
Daps
Well she didn't.. doesn't mean you can't vote on your local level. Even if you couldn't care less nationally. Local elections are just as if not more important

Why don't you have an issue with conservative judges?
Why didn't she retire and let Obama replace her? Was she also working for the right wing?

Problematic Pat

Superstar
Bushed
Daps
Black voters turned out in 2020 though (two-year-old link your posting), so these online infiltrations have/had what impact on turnout exactly?

Seems unlikely that a reasonable amount of registered black voters (who lean older) are not going to turn out because of something they saw on social media. I've said this numerous times before, show me how many black voters are staying home because of this?

A lot of this conjecture is formulated by people who do all their politics online. Jim Clyburn and Stacey Abrahms show how you turn out black voters, and it's not posting on social 24/7.
It's just an excuse when whoever they are voting for loses. Black voters always turnout. They gonna need a new playbook of excuses.