Report: Far-Right Extremists Infiltrate Black & Latino Groups to Push "Non-Voting Narratives"

GoAggieGo.

getting blitzed.
Daps
Reppin
ATL via Tre 4
I don’t know why folks who hate the coli and coli rhetoric keep posting on this site. It’s almost like they have no discipline and are a glutton for punishment.

Anyways, those who are going to vote will vote, and those who aren’t; give them a reason to vote. I’m one that votes in every election, but I understand why ppl don’t. Give them a reason to vote, and cut out the condensation and know it all attitude. That seems to be hard for alot of heavy Democratic voters on here, and why they will continue to have trouble attracting non voters

Daps
Reppin
49ers..Braves..Celtics
Why are you talking about Joe and Kamala? The most powerful positions that affect you daily are on the local level AND when it comes to National politics, literally the House is is more important than the Presidency. There is a reason they are up for election every two year vs Senates 6 and White House 4. Find other candidates inside or outside of the main parties and support them.

You spittin :wow:

Jesus H. Christ

I died for your sins
Daps
If you have demands from the democratic party, you don't "not vote" or you'll get nothing at all (look at how Bernie and his platform were ignored after he didn't win against Hillary).

If you have demands, you show up at the smaller state elections/midterms and vote for the democratic candidate who best represents your demands. Once they get into office, if they aren't serving black people enough, you show up at the next election and rally behind the next democrat who is. This will 1. deliver the message on your demands and show the numbers behind them 2. exercise your right to choose, as you have in a democracy.

There are a lot more elections than the democrat vs republican presidential ones.

How many of you voted in your state's primaries the past few months and voted for the most progressive democrats?

And don't forget 3) Once your candidate is elected to office. Hold their ass accountable! Do not let them off the hook. Way too many people turn their attention away once politicians get elected. I understand not everyone is glued to politics but staying informed always helps.

TripleAgent

FBA. ZayK
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Baltimore
Yeah I'm black. Did you vote in the primary?
Proof?
Conservative SCOTUS bout to get real clear on reparations breh. it's in their opinion "unconstitutional"
So, nothing changed :yeshrug:

You people still can't prove it's accomplishing anything for Black people. We're doing worse on all metrics no matter who is in office.

Secure Da Bag

Veteran
Daps
nah, if anything this is more an issue with white people. I've seen blue collars factory workers who actively want to be unionized vote for an anti union politicians on the reg. Black folks would never do something like that

On the one hand, you prove my point. According to you, Black folk vote for whatever group they're in, consistently.
On the other hand, you contradict your point. Because Black people voted for Joe Biden and Kamala Harris which contradicts your anecdotal evidence.

Detroit Wave

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
The D
Well she didn't.. doesn't mean you can't vote on your local level. Even if you couldn't care less nationally. Local elections are just as if not more important

Why don't you have an issue with conservative judges?
Thhem judges aint shyt and are clearly tryna return america to the 50s

I always vote locally:manny:

TripleAgent

FBA. ZayK
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Baltimore
And don't forget 3) Once your candidate is elected to office. Hold their ass accountable! Do not let them off the hook. Way too many people turn their attention away once politicians get elected. I understand not everyone is glued to politics but staying informed always helps.
How do you "hold them accountable" once you already gave them your votes and they're in? You won't vote for the other side or refuse to vote out of principle, so clowns like Clyburn can do nothing for us and stay in office for decades until death. Serious question. You people that say this can never give a straight answer.