Report: Far-Right Extremists Infiltrate Black & Latino Groups to Push "Non-Voting Narratives"

Xyrax

Superstar
Daps
'Democrats and Republicans are the same. There's no point in voting.'

almost damn near word for word coli rhetoric :wow:

shyt is uncanny :deadrose:

The best thing in the story though is that the shyt doesn't work. Not on black voters anyway, we still showed up in 2020 and even carried a lot of the weight in GA etc. But they do be trying hard as fukk with that "Both sides, why bother voting" shyt on EVERY black space online.

Every single one... Its fukking relentless.

the bossman

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Norfeast D.C.
Why are you talking about Joe and Kamala? The most powerful positions that affect you daily are on the local level AND when it comes to National politics, literally the House is is more important than the Presidency. There is a reason they are up for election every two year vs Senates 6 and White House 4. Find other candidates inside or outside of the main parties and support them.
Typical misinformed breh who thinks presidency is the end all be all. He couldn't tell you what happened when Biden tried to put some set asides for black farmers though

TripleAgent

FBA. ZayK
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Baltimore
Typical misinformed breh who thinks presidency is the end all be all. He couldn't tell you what happened when Biden tried to put some set asides for black farmers though
I know plenty. What about when he told the Black leadership we had to get under Latinos and to not expect anything? Or Kamala telling us ON NATIONAL TV she's not doing anything for Black people? I can cherrypick just like you can? :sas2:

Secure Da Bag

Veteran
Daps
How do you "hold them accountable" once you already gave them your votes and they're in? You won't vote for the other side or refuse to vote out of principle, so clowns like Clyburn can do nothing for us and stay in office for decades until death. Serious question. You people that say this can never give a straight answer.

Right. And once they don't do what they're supposed to do, you vote for someone else to take their spot. Clyburn stays in office because no one holds him accountable which is by voting for someone else.

Daps
some of you guys kill me you don’t care about if we vote or not. You only care about if the democrat party is in power, let’s someone start posting maga or DeSantis shyt and you guys going to flip out
I live in Florida. If you want that a$$hole in power you’re a complete idiot. We have a shyt ton of problems that him and legislature won’t even consider addressing. Everyone’s quality of life in state has gotten worse across the board and he’s a fukking fascist white supremacist who gave people permission with laws to run over people for protesting for racial justice. We’ve quickly gone from one of the more affordable states to the most expensive state to live in cost of living wise in the country. He’s an idiot and terrible governor who also manipulated l Covid data then weaponized the state against a whistleblower who tried to tell everyone about it

Last edited:

Luke Cage

Coffee Lover
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Harlem
On the one hand, you prove my point. According to you, Black folk vote for whatever group they're in, consistently.
On the other hand, you contradict your point. Because Black people voted for Joe Biden and Kamala Harris which contradicts your anecdotal evidence.
I said we vote for(or against) issues we care about, and you read that as they vote for whatever group they're in like sheep/shills.

you need a better argument than just saying black people are too stupid to make an informed decision. it's racist and ignorant. cac

the bossman

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Norfeast D.C.
I know plenty. What about when he told the Black leadership we had to get under Latinos and to not expect anything? Or Kamala telling us ON NATIONAL TV she's not doing anything for Black people? I can cherrypick just like you can? :sas2:
Agent: Joe does nothing for black folks

Reality: Joe Biden set aside millions in funds for black farmers. Gets blocked by white folks

Agent: ok yeah so what. b-b-bbut what about when

Secure Da Bag

Veteran
Daps
I said we vote for(or against) issues we care about, and you read that as they vote for whatever group they're in like sheep/shills.

you need a better argument than just saying black people are too stupid to make an informed decision. it's racist and ignorant. cac

All I said was that there are some Black people who vote a way because others in their family have voted that way.

You're the only one saying that Black people are stupid.

GMoney

Nostalgia Junkie
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Abundance
You don't think midterms matter?

Why are you asking this? Is the implication that not enough black voters show up for the midterms? Like when Obama chided the 'Cousin Pookies' of the world for not being consistent voters. Yes, it's true the black turnout for midterms isn't as high. but midterm voting is lower across the board. We are the most consistent voting bloc. The democrats get 90+% of the black vote--something they would die for from any other demographic. There's a sea of others fukking this not voting or voting correctly process up, for me to start questioning black people's ability to engage rationally with online political content.

Luke Cage

Coffee Lover
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Harlem
All I said was that there are some Black people who vote a way because others in their family have voted that way.

You're the only one saying that Black people are stupid.
You are saying that, by impying that black people only vote because how there family votes.

Luke Cage

Coffee Lover
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Harlem
I said SOME Black people vote that way. This isn't difficult to understand.
You are singling out black people for a very specific reason. we both know this. just like we know the point you are making is not a very good one.
MOST black people are capable of making an informed decision. More than any other demographic realistically.