Report: Far-Right Extremists Infiltrate Black & Latino Groups to Push "Non-Voting Narratives"

GMoney

Nostalgia Junkie
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Abundance
Imagine being gas lit by these white supremacists to the point you jump in this thread and run interference for them :skip:

I knew this would be the reaction to the Roe decision. I get it. I find it scary too. Never in my life would I think Roe would be overturned. I would have guessed a World War or a "global pandemic" before that happened.

What we're not gonna do though is trot out these articles from 2020, not after a bunch of y'all claimed victory over the 'not voting disinformation campaigns' like ADOS/FBA; because unsurprisingly black voters were unfazed or unaware such campaigns even existed in the first place and turned out to vote in 2020. Just like black folks turn out every election cycle, That's right, I mean 2016 of course.

Russians influencing black people on the internet to stay home is way way way way down the list of why HRC lost. There's no national election in which black people don't do their part relative to everyone else. It's not our fault when Democrats lose elections. Racking our brains and being hyperfocused over the marginal impact this online infiltration has on registered or even would-be black voters is not good politics at all. Give black people or people in general something to vote for or even a compelling reason and they will turn out in numbers that will overwhelmingly counteract any internet disinformation campaign that would otherwise deter them from voting.

But no, if the midterms and elections don't go the Democrat's way we're going to see online influence and disinformation be the number#1 narrative surrounding black voters, not any substantive reasons why black turnout might have dipped. Let's not pretend otherwise, this will be the focus. and it's not a winning one.

Last edited:

TripleAgent

FBA. ZayK
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Baltimore
Everyone else gets theirs because they actively participate, and they financially back candidates. And like I said, laws that have nothing to do with race still affect us.
Bullshyt. Black people have saved the Democrats (the Dems words) on multiple occasions since the Civil Rights Bill, and have suffered for it. The current POTUS AND VPOTUS told us to our faces they're doing nothing for us, but we're wrong to consider not getting taken for granted AGAIN? GTFOH.

And you still haven't answered me. You Black? Why should anyone listen to you and give free votes again?
Black people can’t even get justice when we get shot by the police but y’all think this country will ever give black folks reparations :russ:
100% won't if Black people vote for nothing like battered wives.

You Black?
It's not our fault per say. We've already showed our loyalty via votes and had various officials bring up what we want. It's just that they need to also pander to those other people for votes to actually get more W's on a federal level.

It's a weird dilemma where Democrats have to do certain things for us being we're their most loyal voting bloc but Juan the Mexican immigrant wants his own tangibles as does Sally the soccer mom, Joe the union worker from Boston, the LGBTQ movement, the goofy feminists calling straight Black men the "White men of the Black community, etc.

And our interests don't intersect. Hispanics literally play a bigger role in swing states than we do. That's not our fault though.
If that's true, the Dems can stop pandering and shaming us to vote for them and let the chips fall where they may, correct?

Daps
Bullshyt. Black people have saved the Democrats (the Dems words) on multiple occasions since the Civil Rights Bill, and have suffered for it. The current POTUS AND VPOTUS told us to our faces they're doing nothing for us, but we're wrong to consider not getting taken for granted AGAIN? GTFOH.

And you still haven't answered me. You Black? Why should anyone listen to you and give free votes again?

100% won't if Black people vote for nothing like battered wives.

You Black?

If that's true, the Dems can stop pandering and shaming us to vote for them and let the chips fall where they may, correct?
You realize minority programs are for us too, right? We’re not getting checks mailed to us. A certain amount of government grants have to go to minorities. We have to SEEK those opportunities. They aren’t going to fall into our laps. No other groups are getting money falling into their laps. You have to take initiative. Everyone else embraces entrepreneurship. We just complain, and think non-action creates positive results. Have you run for local office? Have you paid attention to your local politics, and tried to make changes?

TripleAgent

FBA. ZayK
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Baltimore
You realize minority programs are for us too, right? We’re not getting checks mailed to us. A certain amount of government grants have to go to minorities. We have to SEEK those opportunities. They aren’t going to fall into our laps. No other groups are getting money falling into their laps. You have to take initiative. Everyone else embraces entrepreneurship. We just complain, and think non-action creates positive results. Have you run for local office? Have you paid attention to your local politics, and tried to make changes?
More deflection.

ARE. YOU. BLACK?

Consigliere

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
"We are now talking about this misinformation as a part of the same trajectory as a poll tax, as a literacy test," he said. "A sustained campaign targeted at Black Americans — and often brown Americans as well — to limit our political power, to limit our ability to shape the decisions that are made in this country."

No worries. Coli ‘bruhs’ already support poll taxes.

Whatever the white man wants he gets with no resistance!

Cuz we need to focus on our real enemies. You know: Black immigrants, Black elders, Black women, mixed people, feminists, LGBT, the poor, and non-white immigrant groups.

TripleAgent

FBA. ZayK
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Baltimore
YES I’M BLACK
Proof?

Matter of fact, if you hide behind your keyboard and aren't proven Black, I'm not discussing Black issues with you, and consider you a cac or shill or both until proven otherwise. If you don’t like it, put me on ignore and don't quote me. This site is full of goofies pretending. Everyone who claims to care should move the same way.

acri1

The Chosen 1
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Detroit
Proof?

Matter of fact, if you hide behind your keyboard and aren't proven Black, I'm not discussing Black issues with you, and consider you a cac or shill or both until proven otherwise. If you don’t like it, put me on ignore and don't quote me. This site is full of goofies pretending. Everyone who claims to care should move the same way.

True, we all know black people in real life cape for the GOP :wow:

At30wecashout

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
:lupe:So when we would say that not voting helped Republicans, incidentally making anything meaningful Democrats would want to pass harder to do, we werent bullshytting? Imagine that.

Daps
Proof?

This is an Internet forum. I have a career. Your name is literally AGENT.