Report: Far-Right Extremists Infiltrate Black & Latino Groups to Push "Non-Voting Narratives"

Uncouth Savage

All Star
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NY
The "agent" insult again...how original and hilarious. And the nerve to call me White :russ: Unlike 98% of you goofies, I have my pic here, and I've proven myself Black several times. What about you?:stopitslime:

They'll gloss over this as well...we need a thread or subforum for this shyt where you can't be in there if you aren't confirmed Black, and ALL discussion of this sort goes in there. These shills, c00ns, and (I'm POSITIVE) undercover cacs are retarded.

oh you a middle aged blk man whose life is not going well?
those are the worst kinds of wite racists
the middle aged wite man who feels he has not accomplished and hates everything and everybody
wants the world to burn

guess it is the same for middle aged men everywhere
especially in these economic times

I understand

TripleAgent

FBA. ZayK
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Baltimore
oh you a middle aged blk man whose life is not going well?
those are the worst kinds of wite racists
the middle aged wite man who feels he has not accomplished and hates everything and everybody
wants the world to burn

guess it is the same for middle aged men everywhere
especially in these economic times

I understand
I feel sorry for your mother

Uncouth Savage

All Star
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NY
I feel sorry for your mother

I am not making fun of you being fat and unaccomplished....
life is not the best for me either....
trying to lose weight and make money....
what I am not though....

is a hateful person....
and I do not blame others for my station in life....

men/women throughout history have had to make decisions....
try to make the world a better place or make it worst....

how can I help you to become a happier person?
is life ok?
how is your mother?
your kids love you?

TripleAgent

FBA. ZayK
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Baltimore
I am not making fun of you being fat and unaccomplished....
life is not the best for me either....
trying to lose weight and make money....
what I am not though....

is a hateful person....
and I do not blame others for my station in life....

men/women throughout history have had to make decisions....
try to make the world a better place or make it worst....

how can I help you to become a happier person?
is life ok?
how is your mother?
your kids love you?
KYS

Uncouth Savage

All Star
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NY

Do you want to be a happier person?
every post of yours is misery

how about those thousand dollar lesbians?
is that fantasy?

All I am saying my friend is that I understand the maga and trump loving you have.....
it is a party of misery and you fit right in.....

I bet if you could really be with thousand dollar lesbians you would be happy
you seem like the type to fukk $10 meth and crackheads
soooooooo maga

GMoney

Nostalgia Junkie
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Abundance
It's just an excuse when whoever they are voting for loses. Black voters always turnout. They gonna need a new playbook of excuses.

I was hoping the 2020 results would dead this but unfortunately it's not going away. Here's my last rant on this topic. If Hillary Clinton does not lose the 2016 election the influence of anti-black forces on black voters is relegated to political journals and the backwaters of the internet: a one-page thread in Higher Learning.

It's a fact that White supremacists and anti-black political organizations are doing their damndest to invade and manipulate our online spaces. It's also a fact that the black voting base (even in our digital age) is a network of real-life churches, schools, activist groups, and political organizations. As evidenced by the last 12 years or whenever you consider social media to be a thing. If the black internet sphere had a sliver of an outsized influence on black voting opinions, Marcel Dixon would be running for Congress right now.

Even if we accept that the internet is ground zero for black hearts and minds, our internet-famous anti-establishment political figures (who I've supported and have slowly grown tired of) don't seem to be moving the needle much, or at least that was the consensus here after Biden won the 2020 election with a sizable black turnout. After the loss of Roe, now we're back to bots and agent talk as if black voters don't have enough discernment to make informed decisions, as if black voters are not equally or greater moved by 'get out and vote' online campaigns'; something deemed to a more rational course of action. Democrats can still lose without one single 'both sider' or infiltrator in black spaces and the Democrats can still win with bots and trolls galore in our shyt. That Hillary Clinton loss can't forever influence how we consider elections or even online politics, nothing involving us made her lose. White women gotta hold the L and its Supreme Court repercussions forever!

Last edited:

Wiseborn

Superstar
Daps
With thecoli being ground zero.

None voting along with the election is stolen narrative that @Rell Lauren is pushing should be auto bushes.

It adds nothing to forum discourse
Voting or not is a personal choice. If you feel the need to shout it out from the rooftops that's goofy. Most Black People live in places where the local democrat will win regardless.

You can make a case that who you vote for in the Presidential elections doesn't matter especially if you live in a coastal state that's not Florida but who sits on your local school board up to who's your governor defenitely affects you.

That being said voting for the least worst candidate (outside of a primary) isn't a good strategy either. Most Black People should vote more especially in crucial off season situations if they want to have the greatest impact.

Silky Johnson

The Master Investbreh
Daps
Reppin
Hatersbridge, BX
We been told ya'll the No *insert provocative-but-not-realistic goal*/ No vote crowd were agents of white supremacy. :unimpressed:

spoiler : It's the same crowd that's flooding your timeline about gas prices, Biden memes and false equivalency posts now.

If you don't like the lame dem running in your district, find the person in your hood that you talks the talk you wanna hear and get them to sign up for runforsomething.net or check out who the justice democrats are running in your area.

There are options other than voting for the status quo/boomer dems but NOT voting only helps one side :mjpls:

RamsayBolton

Superstar
Daps
We been told ya'll the No *insert provocative-but-not-realistic goal*/ No vote crowd were agents of white supremacy. :unimpressed:

spoiler : It's the same crowd that's flooding your timeline about gas prices, Biden memes and false equivalency posts now.

If you don't like the lame dem running in your district, find the person in your hood that you talks the talk you wanna hear and get them to sign up for runforsomething.net or check out who the justice democrats are running in your area.

There are options other than voting for the status quo/boomer dems but NOT voting only helps one side :mjpls:
A lot of local elections are completely unopposed

Houston911

Super Moderator
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
@Houston911 @Barnett114 @hex

Just tagging you good brothas so that you can be aware for when these fools start doing this no vote thing in a couple months

I will not be taking action against anyone parroting what Malcolm x said

What we should be doing is pushing for politicians to do something so black folks aren’t so susceptible to falling for propoganda. If they were actually doing shyt for black people do you think this “don’t vote” shyt would actually have any sway whatsoever?

TripleAgent

FBA. ZayK
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Baltimore

What we should be doing is pushing for politicians to do something so black folks aren’t so susceptible to falling for propoganda. If they were actually doing shyt for black people do you think this “don’t vote” shyt would actually have any sway whatsoever?

Daps

I hear what you're saying breh, but we fell for this in 2016 and look what happened. We had agents from both the right wing in America and Putin in Russia exploiting our very real grievances with this country, and got us to act against our own interests and let Donald Trump be elected.

Now here we are, after 4 years of Trump, with over a million people dead from COVID (many of which were Black), with Republicans trying to strip Black ppl's rights from us and openly saying they want to return us to slavery, and doing their best to put KKK members in the highest levels of the United States courts to continue eroding our rights.

Malcolm never saw Black ppl get the rights that we have obtained in America. Yes, it's bad, but it's not nearly the same situation as it was during Malcolm's day. I don't believe it's wise to blindly use his statements to blanket our current situation without realizing that Malcolm in 2022 would have been nuanced and realized that yes, what he said there was right, but that we are also facing an existential threat from these KKK members who are seeking to take away every right that we have gained in the last 50 years.

But this is your site, I'm just a member and I can't force you to do anything. :hubie:

Afro

Student of life
Supporter
Daps
I knew this would be the reaction to the Roe decision. I get it. I find it scary too. Never in my life would I think Roe would be overturned. I would have guessed a World War or a "global pandemic" before that happened.

What we're not gonna do though is trot out these articles from 2020, not after a bunch of y'all claimed victory over the 'not voting disinformation campaigns' like ADOS/FBA; because unsurprisingly black voters were unfazed or unaware such campaigns even existed in the first place and turned out to vote in 2020. Just like black folks turn out every election cycle, That's right, I mean 2016 of course.

Russians influencing black people on the internet to stay home is way way way way down the list of why HRC lost. There's no national election in which black people don't do their part relative to everyone else. It's not our fault when Democrats lose elections. Racking our brains and being hyperfocused over the marginal impact this online infiltration has on registered or even would-be black voters is not good politics at all. Give black people or people in general something to vote for or even a compelling reason and they will turn out in numbers that will overwhelmingly counteract any internet disinformation campaign that would otherwise deter them from voting.

But no, if the midterms and elections don't go the Democrat's way we're going to see online influence and disinformation be the number#1 narrative surrounding black voters, not any substantive reasons why black turnout might have dipped. Let's not pretend otherwise, this will be the focus. and it's not a winning one.
They will say Black folk, small group of Black women and one gay dude will say Black men.
Queue numerous think pieces on why "Black men hate America":ohlawd:

TallMan_J

Retired from TheColi
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
Retired
All they have to do is tell is what we are going to get for our votes and not push Doomsday-Boogeyman rhetoric.

what exactly do people expect when the now Vice POTUS told black people she wasn't doing anything for black people? This has nothing to do with Russian-bots or memes. We're listening to exactly what the politicians are telling us.

Imagine being shamed for listening to exactly what politicians tell you and moving accordingly.

Repped.