Report: Far-Right Extremists Infiltrate Black & Latino Groups to Push "Non-Voting Narratives"

TallMan_J

Retired from TheColi
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
Retired
I knew this would be the reaction to the Roe decision. I get it. I find it scary too. Never in my life would I think Roe would be overturned. I would have guessed a World War or a "global pandemic" before that happened.

What we're not gonna do though is trot out these articles from 2020, not after a bunch of y'all claimed victory over the 'not voting disinformation campaigns' like ADOS/FBA; because unsurprisingly black voters were unfazed or unaware such campaigns even existed in the first place and turned out to vote in 2020. Just like black folks turn out every election cycle, That's right, I mean 2016 of course.

Russians influencing black people on the internet to stay home is way way way way down the list of why HRC lost. There's no national election in which black people don't do their part relative to everyone else. It's not our fault when Democrats lose elections. Racking our brains and being hyperfocused over the marginal impact this online infiltration has on registered or even would-be black voters is not good politics at all. Give black people or people in general something to vote for or even a compelling reason and they will turn out in numbers that will overwhelmingly counteract any internet disinformation campaign that would otherwise deter them from voting.

But no, if the midterms and elections don't go the Democrat's way we're going to see online influence and disinformation be the number#1 narrative surrounding black voters, not any substantive reasons why black turnout might have dipped. Let's not pretend otherwise, this will be the focus. and it's not a winning one.

We had the underlined the last two years (and counting), and the bolded is right around the corner (possibly nuclear). Trump and Biden both fukked up the pandemic, and I have ZERO confidence in this current administration’s ability to handle WWIII in a way that wouldn’t get multiple major US cities vaporized.
:yeshrug:

get these nets

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Above the fray.
Been telling y'all that it was a hustle. Republican funded hustle.

If you were fool enough to stick your neck out thinking/saying that is an organic movement , your shame is going to cause you to double and triple down on that, rather than to admit that you fell for the okeydoke.

Outsmarted yourself.

Hoodwinked, bamboozled, led astray, run amok

Last edited:

Buddy

Keep my name out of it
Bushed
Daps

Why am I just now seeing this thread as I'm going to bed :dead: I missed out on all the fukkery. Bright and early tho
Ybo-TOJr-VTg23.jpg

audemarzz

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
It's wild how y'all found something from 2020 to signal boost yourselves. Pathetic, too. Anything to help you go to sleep at night, I suppose.
This is not an "A-ha" or "gotcha" moment.

Daps
I'm not a shill for either side but voting is not that big of a sacrifice. More people need to be informed on how to become active voters though, especially in the hood.
Depends on what you mean by “sacrifice.”

Of time? Hardly an inconvenience, if that, sure.

Of self-interest? I think an argument can be made that black people have been duped into making a tremendous, and repeated, sacrifice of self-interest for the sake of the greater good - which always seems to be a greater good for everyone but black people.

:francis:

voltronblack

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Bingo. If said Dem lose then the playbook states it is black men fault. The majority of pro life people are non black and women. Yet no narratives about them.

Hell the guy the Dems picked for president has been pro life for most of his life. So is he a right wing op?

Latinos isn't a race you idiot.
Your right

Uncouth Savage

All Star
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NY
Apologies to all my maga friends.....
please stop assaulting my rep....
I am fully aware of when a battle is lost....
accept my apologies pretty please

Uncouth Savage

All Star
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NY
Pathetic! :umad:

crying-black-guy-meme.gif

trust me....this is not gonna go how you think it will...
there will be lots of crying yes...
for now laugh and laugh and laugh....
just pray and hope congressional studies are not done....
and dark money is not connected....oh my