Report: Chris Paul wanted the coaches to sit Harden on the bench longer

Crude

Superstar
Daps
Everything I've ever heard about Chris Paul leads me to believe he's a shifty nicca.

This is not the first time his shady locker room antics have come out.

If I was Harden I would have punched dude dead in the mouth in the locker room. I know that ain't Hardens personality though he's a finnesse nicca.

I respect those no nonsense guys of the past like Charles Oakley, Anthony Mason, Stephen Jackson etc. They'd have punted CP3 across the locker room.

Slystallion

Live to Strive
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Is Fred VanVleet better than CP3, fam? Y'all nikkas were clowning the Lowry>>Jason Kidd comparison this season, let alone the slander dude received when Bron was sonning him and DeRozan for years. I get it, it's fun shytting on him and Harden, but Lowry isn't a fraction of the player Paul is. What happens when the Rockets take the same advantage of a crippled Warriors team not impeding them next year and win it all?

Rockets had their shot against a crippled no Durant warriors and got their ass busted

killacal

Banned
Daps
Harden does need to be more involved in the offense when the ball isn’t in his hand[/B]. How D’Antoni lets him roam like that is inexcusable.

But cp3 was horrible this year
You can't expect a man with that high a BMI to run the same play on the same side, over and over all game long without getting gassed.

Houston staff thinks harden has Westbrook energy levels, he even has a higher usage than young in freak shape bron:mindblown:

Fat boy never had a chance, nikka been flopping for 6 years for oxygen breaks:dead:

C L O N E*0690//////
Daps
Reppin
uptXwn***///***///
if they gonna focus on isolation why is harden the only player they have that is a consistent threat in isolation¿

cp is washed but still tryna boss up on folks & that's not gonna fly ha

scam can't be out there dropping 30-40 plus a night & the squad can't figure how to contribute to get to a w that's foolishness

Kiyoshi-Dono

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Petty Vandross.. fukk Yall
Ooh Weee
AltruisticTiredAlbertosaurus-small.gif

fukk you trash bags

Bryan Danielson

Jmare007 x Bryan Danielson x JLova = King Ghidorah
Daps
Reppin
#We Are The Flash #DOOMSET #LukeCageSet #NEWLWO
I mean Harden does Flop alot with his antics...:mjlol: I mean if you not gonna play hard whats the point???:mjgrin:

This!!

Niccas always complain about Hardens style and shyt on him heavily when he don’t show up or chokes in crucial games.

But the moment CP3 possibly has an issue with him/his style or calls him out for the sake of the the team. Cats wanna shyt on Paul.

These cats so fake and fickle:mjlol:

Deus

I'm the REAL Zucotti Manicotti
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Kingsbridge
Is Fred VanVleet better than CP3, fam? Y'all nikkas were clowning the Lowry>>Jason Kidd comparison this season, let alone the slander dude received when Bron was sonning him and DeRozan for years. I get it, it's fun shytting on him and Harden, but Lowry isn't a fraction of the player Paul is. What happens when the Rockets take the same advantage of a crippled Warriors team not impeding them next year and win it all?
:whoa:
You were good bruh, till that last sentence.

Win it all, with Playoff Harden?

:aicmon:

You do crack?
:wtf:

Bryan Danielson

Jmare007 x Bryan Danielson x JLova = King Ghidorah
Daps
Reppin
#We Are The Flash #DOOMSET #LukeCageSet #NEWLWO
Smh at cats calling the player that wants to play that “ISO - 1 on 1/5 basketball” over the guy trynna play team ball and get his whole team involved SELFISH.

I don’t ever wanna hear the term “Bron Ball” again.

Cuz Harden is essentially the main culprit of this with his “Harden Ball” style that ain’t gonna ever help his team win it all

Imagine being a Rockets fan :hhh:. Your PG dribbles the air out the ball, flops all game, and cant shoot 3s. Then your SG only shows up during the regular season and refuses to play D. shyt is like the circus over there

The PG is atleast trynna find mismatches and open teammates.

The SG dribbles the air out the ball just to either twinkle toe himself into a bad shot or get a janky ass flop foul to send him to the line. Nicca really just wants his teammates to watch him do shoot on offense, get his rebounds, and play defense

Last edited: