Report: Chris Paul wanted the coaches to sit Harden on the bench longer

The_Sheff

A Thick Sauce N*gga
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
ATL to MEM
He literallly has the ball every possession and scams his way to the free throw line. And dies shyt without the ball and plays no d.

Howd that worked against gsw?

How did everyone else do against GSW when their team was somewhat healthy?

Thatrogueassdiaz

We're on the blood path now
Daps
Reppin
Center self, inner self
No they dont because they had paul this year, and Golden st didnt have kd, and golden st still won. This is the trashest of trashest narrative. The reason is, CPO and Harden will never lead ANYONE to the finals
Breh that argument is stupid. Every year is different. You can't say because this year x/y happened, last year x/y would never happened. Basketball is unpredictable. Your argument is lazy as hell.

TDUBB

All Star
Daps
Houston rockets are all around bytch made nikkas.

I’m the bytch nikka? yet ur the one that got emotional and negged me after calling you out on your shytty username :russ:

Sit the fuk down white boy

Enjoy that neg in return :pacspit:

VegetasHairline

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
CACS
cp the only other player they can trust with the ball like that & cp at this point is not what he was

they haven't got over gsw but they've done the best out the competition in the west

when they build the roster beyond harden maybe they'll get where they are trying to go

Eric Gordon outplayed CP0 for most of the playoffs and can get his own shot. Stop blaming everyone else on the Rockets. Harden's style of play is at fault too. He's talented enough to not play that way. It's pathetic.

C L O N E*0690//////
Daps
Reppin
uptXwn***///***///
Eric Gordon outplayed CP0 for most of the playoffs and can get his own shot. Stop blaming everyone else on the Rockets. Harden's style of play is at fault too. He's talented enough to not play that way. It's pathetic.
air.gordon will pop out from time to time salute him

so harden & eg is what you expect to get to the finals¿

dantoni gotta figure out how to squeeze some buckets out the roster they play the style implemented by the coach

Max B

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
tdot
I’m the bytch nikka? yet ur the one that got emotional and negged me after calling you out on your shytty username :russ:

Sit the fuk down white boy

Enjoy that neg in return :pacspit:
Even rocket fans are some bytch made nikkas. You had to quote me twice :russ:

Xerces

Banned
Daps
Reppin
Texas
Breh that argument is stupid. Every year is different. You can't say because this year x/y happened, last year x/y would never happened. Basketball is unpredictable. Your argument is lazy as hell.

And so is folks making finite statements claiming if Chris Paul of all people didn't get hurt they would have won.

Bu bu bu he was playing so good. Series wasn't even over