Report: Chris Paul wanted the coaches to sit Harden on the bench longer

nyknick

refuel w/ chocolate milk
Daps
The narrative was completely different literally a year ago. I'm glad y'all nikkas aren't GMs. This isn't even Lowry shade
Make that a week ago. Now VanVleet is better than John Stockton and Ibaka shyts on Barkley.

This is TheColi where narratives change day to day, forget a week or a year. My favorite was the Dame Lillard storyline on here. Went from absolute bum that got swept by Pelicans, him and CJ were getting killed (multiple 'No More Layups' threads) to the best point guard in the league after that 3 over Paul George, and then back to a bum whose team needs to be blown up after GSW series :lolbron:

But this is TheColi, a place where Skip Bayless is the patron saint, it's all about rings and clutch genes :skip: You just need to look at the first page, it's about 90% of daily topics from Undisputed/First Take. And threads are regularly made about what Rob Parker said :huhldup:

mag357

Superstar
Daps
Cant lie... I was thinking the same thing, watching the games ...
And the commentators were basically saying the same shyt too
The offense runs way more smoother when CP3 had the ball in his hands.
So when harden was on the bench, they looked real fluid.
When he was on the floor and paul had the ball, he would just stand off to the side and not want to be involved.

Xerces

Banned
Daps
Reppin
Texas
So much parody in the NBA. Paul doesn't get hurt year before last during the GSW series they go to the finals and probably beat the Cavs. Now D'antoni gonna get fired real soon and Paul gonna get shipped out sooner or later.

No they dont because they had paul this year, and Golden st didnt have kd, and golden st still won. This is the trashest of trashest narrative. The reason is, CPO and Harden will never lead ANYONE to the finals

Tony D'Amato

It's all about the inches
Daps
Reppin
Inches
I tried tellin n1ggaz

@god shamgod
MP6GCh.gif

Ya bish

torcher

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
PHILLY #Byrdgang
No wonder Harden wouldn’t jump in the fight between when Paul & Rondo was goin at it. He prolly was hoping Paul got suspended

Gravity

Banned
Daps
The narrative was completely different literally a year ago. I'm glad y'all nikkas aren't GMs. This isn't even Lowry shade
A year ago? People were shytting on Lowry this year. He did his usual playoff-fall off thing this yea but the team was just good enough to pick up the slack and siakam's emergence as the #2 allowed Lowry to fall back a bit and play with less pressure. He had a great close out game in the finals..........but it was a game 6 in a series where they were up 3-2. Compare that to that game 7 he had against philly and that series as a whole where he struggled. If it wasn't for kawhi, the narrative would've been that Lowry choked once again.

DonKnock

KPJ Gonna Save Us
Daps
Reppin
Houston
No they dont because they had paul this year, and Golden st didnt have kd, and golden st still won. This is the trashest of trashest narrative. The reason is, CPO and Harden will never lead ANYONE to the finals

Paul was on fire in last years playoffs before the injury. If you can’t tell the difference in level of play between this year and last between eye test, stats, and all the reporting to corroborate this then you’re an idiot who doesn’t know what he is seeing.