Report: Chris Paul wanted the coaches to sit Harden on the bench longer

Trav

Marathon Mentality 🏁
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TMC 8-24
Ball flow more freely when Harden on the bench, as good as he is :manny:

Anytime he's on the court and doesn't have the ball, he off in a corner somewhere with his hands on his hips not even pretending to create space or be a decoy or whatever else.

Blurneed

Pro
Daps
The media gave them this out before Cp stepped foot on the court as a Rocket. I remember majority of the media saying CP will force Harden to focus and will get on him on the right track blah blah. Now they using it to save face lol. Shameless nikkas smh.

Last edited:

ultraflexed

Superstar
Daps
Ball flow more freely when Harden on the bench, as good as he is :manny:

Anytime he's on the court and doesn't have the ball, he off in a corner somewhere with his hands on his hips not even pretending to create space or be a decoy or whatever else.

Basically he's a 6'5 Carmelo Anthony....
Which made no sense why they got melo in first place .:mjlol:

Kobe was right, they'll never win a title with that style of offense

obarth

R.I.P Char
Poster of the Year
Daps
Reppin
Pawgs with dragons
2020 CP3 is not the same player yeah I did clown the Lowry Kidd comparison as I would if nikkas thought Paul was better than Kidd.

Rockets are losers they not winning shyt:mjlol:

Believe in harden and CP3 brehs :mjgrin:
Cool. Forget about salaries matching: swap CP3 and Lowry. How many more games do the Rockets win? How much further do they go in the playoffs? This isn't about believing in CP3 or Harden, it's merely not being reactionary to the point I think any incarnation of Kyle Lowry is better than even bordering on :flabbynsick: Chris Paul.
Rockets had their shot against a crippled no Durant warriors and got their ass busted
They choked. You'll get no disagreement from me on that point. It would be disingenuous to pretend the Raptors didn't get an even more crippled Warriors team though.
:whoa:
You were good bruh, till that last sentence.

Win it all, with Playoff Harden?

:aicmon:

You do crack?
:wtf:

But seriously, I don't see any reason the Rockets don't have as good a chance as anyone to win it next year. The best team in the league will be a shell of it's former self next year. The Rockets are the last team to give them any real trouble when they were at full strength. Logic would dictate they are one of the teams most primed to take advantage of the situation:manny:Obviously with free agency pending, a ton of shyt can change, but as constructed why would I think they don't have a chance?

pete clemenza

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Cali
I thought this dude CP3 was happy to get away from Blake and be with a MVP candidate that he could really lean on. This dude still ain't happy:hhh:

Easy-E

Suffering From Success | 1316 Days
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Island of Relevancy, Forever
scam can't be out there dropping 30-40 plus a night & the squad can't figure how to contribute to get to a w that's foolishness
He literallly has the ball every possession and scams his way to the free throw line. And dies shyt without the ball and plays no d.

Howd that worked against gsw?

C L O N E*0690//////
Daps
Reppin
uptXwn***///***///
He literallly has the ball every possession and scams his way to the free throw line. And dies shyt without the ball and plays no d.

Howd that worked against gsw?
cp the only other player they can trust with the ball like that & cp at this point is not what he was

they haven't got over gsw but they've done the best out the competition in the west

when they build the roster beyond harden maybe they'll get where they are trying to go

sfgiants

BANNED
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Harden flopped his way to the WCF without this overrated underachieving career loser
The fukkin balls on this delusional piece of shyt to go at harden when harden is THE ONLY reason his bytch ass ever got out of the 2nd round

:hhh:

He’s Lucky harden isn’t the confrontational type Cuz another dude would’ve punched him in the mouth :francis: