Report: Chris Paul wanted the coaches to sit Harden on the bench longer

obarth

R.I.P Char
Poster of the Year
Daps
Reppin
Pawgs with dragons
Exactly a Chip something Paul doesn't own:manny:
Is Fred VanVleet better than CP3, fam? Y'all nikkas were clowning the Lowry>>Jason Kidd comparison this season, let alone the slander dude received when Bron was sonning him and DeRozan for years. I get it, it's fun shytting on him and Harden, but Lowry isn't a fraction of the player Paul is. What happens when the Rockets take the same advantage of a crippled Warriors team not impeding them next year and win it all?

DrexlersFade

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Is Fred VanVleet better than CP3, fam? Y'all nikkas were clowning the Lowry>>Jason Kidd comparison this season, let alone the slander dude received when Bron was sonning him and DeRozan for years. I get it, it's fun shytting on him and Harden, but Lowry isn't a fraction of the player Paul is. What happens when the Rockets take the same advantage of a crippled Warriors team not impeding them next year and win it all?

2020 CP3 is not the same player yeah I did clown the Lowry Kidd comparison as I would if nikkas thought Paul was better than Kidd.

Rockets are losers they not winning shyt:mjlol:

Believe in harden and CP3 brehs :mjgrin:

FS4LFE

Veteran
Daps
I mean he’s right to a degree the Rockets need to run an offense but CP can hold onto the ball for awhile too. Inconvenient time for this too, I bet the Rockets wish they knew of this before they gave CP that contract. Next year the leagues looks wide open so they need to be locked in.

AFRAM GLORY

Superstar
Daps
They gotta find a happy medium cause pringles, james, and paul's flaws are blatant and they're pretty much stuck at each other's hip.

Or shyts gonna get real ugly come playoff time and we witness these cats flip out on each other.

...:huhldup:

Last edited:

AFRAM GLORY

Superstar
Daps
They probably ruined the remainder of Harden’s career (VERY FAR FROM A JAMES FAN) giving CP0 that max

Let paul micromanage the second unit if he's willing to come off the bench and pray they coexist at the fourth quarter...

But if its true like the article said and harden is intentionally asserting himself into the second line up and continues to then its gonna be a long season and the lid will come off at the playoffs.

who_better_than_me

Time to go!!
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Harden does need to be more involved in the offense when the ball isn’t in his hand. How D’Antoni lets him roam like that is inexcusable.

But cp3 was horrible this year