Remy ma cool with non blacks using n word, long as it isnt being used as racial slur

flea

Legend
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Dade County
Nah.. she lost me on this one. She usually speaks facts but she's wrong for that. Non-blacks and cacs shouldn't be saying that word. period.
Then she also says "fat joe is blackest Spanish guy that she knows"... :stopitslime:
Really Remy?? spanish is a language and Joe is not from Spain, Puerto rican is his nationality, his race is black. I think she's confused on this particular issue- she should know this especially repping with him all these years.
Am I black?
16lgu1v.jpg

I’m Dominican btw

Y2Dre

Melanated God
Supporter
Daps
If you’re Black, and live in New York and fought every non Black you heard say nikka you’d be getting into a fight every day.

Any Black person from NY that says they check every non Black person that says nikka is lying to you.

I only check cacs, but you hear that shyt from Hispanics and every other damn race up here every day sadly :snoop:

Nicole0416_718_929_646212

The Prim Reaper
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NYC and FBA Riverboat Retaliation
No but you can always sign up to be black. That’s what everybody does now a days. That’s what her white Dominican cousins did :manny:
Just fill out a short 2 page form and you too can be a brotha :obama:
They're not white...say that white shyt to their face and they'll fuk you up..early. you don't know them and you don't know me....keep my family out your mouth you chatty inter race baiting bytch. You sound stupid as shyt.

flea

Legend
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Dade County
No but you can always sign up to be black. That’s what everybody does now a days. That’s what her white Dominican cousins did :manny:
Just fill out a short 2 page form and you too can be a brotha :obama:
Who’s Dominican cousins? I don’t understand your post. But anyways, my heritage results say I’m 60% African but I’d probably get side eyed calling myself black. I clearly look Latino.

GoAggieGo.

getting blitzed.
Daps
Reppin
ATL via Tre 4
Basically New York nikkas, they let everyone be a nikka even tho these same messicans and doninic00ns shyt on them all the time.
I guess that brown skinned Puerto Rican who called the Jamaican lyft driver the n word wasn’t in the wrong. He’s black right? Lol

Man, NYC rules need to stay up there. Fat Joe, that brown skinned rican, etc...they aren’t black. All that grew up in the struggle with us shyt isn’t a factor when deciding who’s black or not, or who can say the n word.

Truetalk

Banned
Daps
28,000 comment of mostly black people going in at Remy ma and saying that don't fly with them mostly but it's blacks from the south and midwest states going in at Remy bear in mind 55 percent of u.s. blacks live in the south