Remember when thecoli made fun of the PS4 for being the rehash,port and remaster system?

The Wolf Among You

Superstar
Daps
These fukks are selling black flag and rogue for damn near 50$ lmao

Nintendo does not set the price for Third-Parties games.

I don’t know what you guys are complaining about. If you don’t enjoy Nintendo’s First-Party offerings than you shouldn’t buy a Nintendo console.
Ports make money on any system because people enjoy playing their favorite games from the past, not sure why this is a problem in terms of the Switch.

CrimsonTider

Seduce & Scheme
WOAT
Daps
Nintendo does not set the price for Third-Parties games.

I don’t know what you guys are complaining about. If you don’t enjoy Nintendo’s First-Party offerings than you shouldn’t buy a Nintendo console.
Ports make money on any system because people enjoy playing their favorite games from the past, not sure why this is a problem in terms of the Switch.
What if people bought he system to play new games?

Deafheaven

Gleaming and Empty
Supporter
Daps
Nintendo kings of t the finesse. 90% of their first party titles are literally rehashes of previous iterations of the series. Not saying they aren't quality but its been like 20 years and I would still say 64 is the best of the mario 3D games. they haven't evolved much tbh. Pokemon still follows the same fukking formula. nikkas slurp em though so why change.

The Wolf Among You

Superstar
Daps
What if people bought he system to play new games?

Astral Chain
Daemon X Machina
Pokémon Sword & Shield
Fire Emblem: Three Houses
Animal Crossing: New Horizons
The Legend of Zelda: Link’s Awakening
Little Town Hero
Luigi’s Mansion 3
Etc.
Those aren’t new games?

CrimsonTider

Seduce & Scheme
WOAT
Daps
Astral Chain
Daemon X Machina
Pokémon Sword & Shield
Fire Emblem: Three Houses
Animal Crossing: New Horizons
The Legend of Zelda: Link’s Awakening
Little Town Hero
Luigi’s Mansion 3
Etc.
Those aren’t new games?
3 of them are new the rest are rehashes that other companies get grief about from the gaming community

Deafheaven

Gleaming and Empty
Supporter
Daps
So, sequels = rehashes?
It’s always something with you, breh.:francis:
When it comes to nintendo, usually yes.

look at the evolution from say RE3 to now

then look at the evolution from 64 to whatever mario they are on now. The biggest innovation has been using the gimmick wii controls.

The Wolf Among You

Superstar
Daps
When it comes to nintendo, usually yes.

look at the evolution from say RE3 to now

Breh, people hold past Resident Evil titles in higher regard than the current Resident Evil titles, with RE6 being considered the worst, as it basically became an action heavy third-person shooter rather than the series famous for survival horror.

then look at the evolution from 64 to whatever mario they are on now. The biggest innovation has been using the gimmick wii controls.

None of the 3D Mario games are the same, they don’t even feel the same in how they control.
Every title since Mario 64 has a completely different set of features that distinguish it from the others. Mario is a platformer, level design, how Mario controls and new worlds to play through is where it’s progression comes.

Deafheaven

Gleaming and Empty
Supporter
Daps
Breh, people hold past Resident Evil titles in higher regard than the current Resident Evil titles, with RE6 being considered the worst, as it basically became an action heavy third-person shooter rather than the series famous for survival horror.

None of the 3D Mario games are the same, they don’t even feel the same in how they control.
Every title since Mario 64 has a completely different set of features that distinguish it from the others. Mario is a platformer, level design, how Mario controls and new worlds to play through is where it’s progression comes.

Re2 is critically acclaimed as was re7 and RE4. matter of fact only one that was panned was 6.

go back and play those old joints, they barely hold up.

And that slightly dishonest to say theyre completely different set of features...I'll just let that one go cuz thats up to personal interpretation but I disagree. Same shyt with Zelda since they went 3D. I think its basically the same boring, easy, shyt since after Majoras. Sure these are objectively good games, but they don't entertain me at all any more.

CrimsonTider

Seduce & Scheme
WOAT
Daps
So, sequels = rehashes?
It’s always something with you, breh.:francis:

Yes, and I’m anticipating a lot of them but I know exactly what that experience is going to be

Nintendo has too many IPs and talented studios to waste time with another Luigi’s mansion. Why can’t he be in something new and different

The Wolf Among You

Superstar
Daps
Re2 is critically acclaimed as was re7 and RE4. matter of fact only one that was panned was 6.

go back and play those old joints, they barely hold up.

Resident Evil 2 Remake is a remake of the original Resident Evil 2, so I’m not counting that when I say that the older titles are held in higher regard than 5 and 6, with 7 returning to form.

And that slightly dishonest to say theyre completely different set of features...I'll just let that one go cuz thats up to personal interpretation but I disagree. Same shyt with Zelda since they went 3D. I think its basically the same boring, easy, shyt since after Majoras. Sure these are objectively good games, but they don't entertain me at all any more.

They all have a completely different set of features. Different power up items, different movement options and different story items that impact gameplay.
The Legend of Zelda also just had it’s biggest overhaul and people don’t like it because it’s not a traditional Zelda. These games are not the rehashes you think they are, breh.

Deafheaven

Gleaming and Empty
Supporter
Daps
Resident Evil 2 Remake is a remake of the original Resident Evil 2, so I’m not counting that when I say that the older titles are held in higher regard than 5 and 6, with 7 returning to form.

They all have a completely different set of features. Different power up items, different movement options and different story items that impact gameplay.
The Legend of Zelda also just had it’s biggest overhaul and people don’t like it because it’s not a traditional Zelda. These games are not the rehashes you think they are, breh.

Resident Evil 4 the best in the series and thats widely agreed upon so what angle are you going for here fam? And you not counting it :pachaha: they are completely different games, or did I miss the tank control option for ReMake?

The Wolf Among You

Superstar
Daps
Yes, and I’m anticipating a lot of them but I know exactly what that experience is going to be

Nintendo has too many IPs and talented studios to waste time with another Luigi’s mansion. Why can’t he be in something new and different

Because it’s his flagship series. It took 12 years to get a sequel to Luigi’s Mansion and another six years to get Luigi’s Mansion 3. They don’t come out that often.:mjlol:

Deafheaven

Gleaming and Empty
Supporter
Daps

Like its 30 years deep and just now were getting a console pokemon...that will play exactly like pretty much every single one. People give this company so much slurpage for their supposed innovation IDGI. at least software wise. they innovate with their gimmick ass systems I suppose but their games leave so much to be desired for me as I get older. Plus they library is cheeks in comparison even with the FP support.