Remember when thecoli made fun of the PS4 for being the rehash,port and remaster system?

Daps
Reppin
Golden Era/Drama free Zone
In the begining I felt like PS4 was PS3.5 with all the remasters and it was probably the first time ever i wasn't impressed with a new console

But PSVR along with the dope exclusives that eventually came out have made PS4 my fav system since the Sega Genesis

I fuk with it even more than the PS2

:wow:

The Mad Titan

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Plus there are a ton of Wii u games that people skipped because it was on the Wii u.

And alot of Wii games that people were either just young enough to miss or old enough to ignore.

If the switch starts getting sloppy or lazy ports that's one thing but anything ported or remastered to the switch has either a new feature or content.

Infact that might be a straight up rule

winb83

52 Years Young
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Michigan
But kept quiet about the Switch :russ:

Every game for this system is a port or rehash

People really happy about SNES games that are on the SNES classic:russ:

DMC2:russ:

They put out a lazy copy and paste games for Kirby and Yoshi this year. No thought no innovation nothing

They’re charging $60 for a 3DS port :russ:
Most people didn't have a Wii U so these games are new to them. Some skipped the Wii as well.

Greenhornet

A God Among Kings
Daps
Reppin
Rochester Ny
I feel what you're saying

but I copped a switch about 8 months ago and I cant put that shyt down ... its great in spurts ... I'll do a quick 4 map race in Mario Kart ... put that shyt in kickstand mode and play civilization at night while I listen to youtube and scroll. I'll throw it on the TV real quick and play mario maker, if I want to watch a movie...I'll take it off the TV and play mario maker in handheld mode. Year subscription is mad cheap and gives you all the NES and SNES games like mario 3 mario 2 mario world. Its dope how you can play quick fun shyt, then just throw on a real game without blinking. I could easily have typed this with Zelda playing on kickstand just grabbing food in the game for later... two buttons later, and the console is asleep and I'm done. Its quick as a cellphone and then starts back up right where you left off.

Rice N Beans

Junior Hayley Stan
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Chicago, IL
Using rehashes to pad your library >>> using rehashes to be the focus of the library

Nintendo first and second party games are always the focus.

gtj1982

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
America's Darkside--210
Every Nintendo direct so much hype for the worst versions of 5 year old games. What make it even more clownish is these same dudes were clowning every 360/PS3 game at the time as AAA trash. Now they are so excited for the same games they were taking back then because they weren't on Wii/wii-U. :hhh:

Also remember when 60 fps mattered now 20fps ports are masterful showcases:russ:

CrimsonTider

Seduce & Scheme
WOAT
Daps
Using rehashes to pad your library >>> using rehashes to be the focus of the library

Nintendo first and second party games are always the focus.

And there almost always rehashes

Do we really need another Luigi Mansion?

Why couldn’t they do something different with Luigi, Kirby and Yoshi for Switch?