Remember when thecoli made fun of the PS4 for being the rehash,port and remaster system?

spliz

SplizThaDon
Daps
Reppin
NY all day..Da Stead & BK..
nope. it was a long, long chain of poor decision making and and infighting. sony just made for an easy scapegoat to segas fukkery
Fam. I know the entire history of Sega. Front to back. Even down to the dumb decisions Sega Of Japan made like dubbin Sony when Sony was willingly going to work with them. Sony got shytted on by both Nintendo and Sega of Japan. Sega kept dropping failed projects and useless shyt that costs them money and their last hope with the Dreamcast failed because of it being so easy to burn and bootleg games. After that shyt. Wanna know what put the nail in the coffin? SONY PS2 and the fact that it had a dvd player n shyt.

parallax

Superstar
Daps
Fam. I know the entire history of Sega. Front to back. Even down to the dumb decisions Sega Of Japan made like dubbin Sony when Sony was willingly going to work with them. Sony got shytted on by both Nintendo and Sega of Japan. Sega kept dropping failed projects and useless shyt that costs them money and their last hope with the Dreamcast failed because of it being so easy to burn and bootleg games. After that shyt. Wanna know what put the nail in the coffin? SONY PS2 and the fact that it had a dvd player n shyt.

the ps2 having a dvd drive was a boon for sony, but wasnt responsible for the dreamcasts demise. low sales were. even the ps2 shortages at launch didnt help them. by the time sales had picked up, the damage had been done

Captain Crunch

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NY
My Switch is just a glorified time waster at this point. :manny:
Imma finish up MUA 3 and play the recent releases(Astral Chain; LM3, Creature in the Well) but I'm not dying to break out my switch :hubie:

-DMP-

The Prince of All Posters
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
LWO/Brady Bunch/#Midnightboyz
Op has a point, but I’ve already accepted the fact Nintendo is graded on a curve.

that’s the position they placed them selves in since the wii. They don’t see them selves as direct competition to Sony and Microsoft. They have positioned themselves as a companion console.

it is what it is but I won’t support them in that endeavor.

5n0man

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
CALI
Truth.

Switch is trash outside 1 or 2 games a year :beli:
The switch is a great system for families.

1 or 2 games a year only applies if you're only looking for the big budget AAA titles like breath of the wild and Mario odyssey.

My 8 year old just beat breath of the wild on his own, and is just starting to get into the more complicated games so these ports are perfect for him.

Nobody played the Wii u so those games are new to most people.

I dont see how anyone with kids can hate on the switch.

TBdaGhost

Bay Bay
Daps
The only people saying that about ps4 were salty xbots who had nothing else to cling to :mjgrin:

-DMP-

The Prince of All Posters
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
LWO/Brady Bunch/#Midnightboyz

1 or 2 games a year only applies if you're only looking for the big budget AAA titles like breath of the wild and Mario odyssey.

My 8 year old just beat breath of the wild on his own, and is just starting to get into the more complicated games so these ports are perfect for him.

that’s kinda the point tho. Outside of kids and those who live for those 1 or 2 games, switch appeal is lacking.

I don’t knock what Nintendo is doing, but it’s evident ppl don’t hold Nintendo to the same standard as Sony and MSFT anymore.

MeachTheMonster

YourFriendlyHoodMonster
Daps
Reppin
Tha Land

Cause I paid $300 for that mufukka and it’s just sitting under the TV as my son plays roblox on Xbox :beli:

They barely turn that thing on.:smh:

5n0man

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
CALI
Cause I paid $300 for that mufukka and it’s just sitting under the TV as my son plays roblox on Xbox :beli:

They barely turn that thing on.:smh:
I dont let my son play my ps4 online cause cacs are weirdos.

Roblox is something that should be on the switch cause its perfect for the target demographic.

5n0man

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
CALI
that’s kinda the point tho. Outside of kids and those who live for those 1 or 2 games, switch appeal is lacking.

I don’t knock what Nintendo is doing, but it’s evident ppl don’t hold Nintendo to the same standard as Sony and MSFT anymore.
I dont think Nintendo should be held to the same standards cause they aren't doing what Microsoft and Sony is doing.

They play their lane well and their games are still great. What more can you ask from Nintendo?

It's like some people want Nintendo to be another PC box like the xbox and playstation.

CrimsonTider

Seduce & Scheme
WOAT
Daps
Nintendo is still the system of families

Most families will not buy mutiple systems

These ports are for dad and older brothers:yeshrug:

I would argue Sony is the system for families. More kids plays PS4 than they do Nintendo

HouseHolds have Nintendo consoles if the parents are still into gaming and Nintendo scratches a nostalgia itch

I dont think Nintendo should be held to the same standards cause they aren't doing what Microsoft and Sony is doing.

They play their lane well and their games are still great. What more can you ask from Nintendo?

It's like some people want Nintendo to be another PC box like the xbox and playstation.

They are doing what Sony and Moicrosft is doing. They just don’t get criticism for their shortcomings like Microsoft and Sony.