Remember when thecoli made fun of the PS4 for being the rehash,port and remaster system?

The Wolf Among You

Superstar
Daps
Resident Evil 4 the best in the series and thats widely agreed upon so what angle are you going for here fam? And you not counting it :pachaha: they are completely different games, or did I miss the tank control option for ReMake?

I think you’re misunderstanding what I’m saying.
Resident Evil - Resident Evil 4 = Older titles
Resident Evil 5 - Resident Evil 7 = Newer Resident Evil titles
You used Resident Evil as an example of a series that evolved and my point is that the series evolved into some shyt that people didn’t like and it needed to go back to what it was before.

The Wolf Among You

Superstar
Daps
Like its 30 years deep and just now were getting a console pokemon...that will play exactly like pretty much every single one. People give this company so much slurpage for their supposed innovation IDGI. at least software wise. they innovate with their gimmick ass systems I suppose but their games leave so much to be desired for me as I get older. Plus they library is cheeks in comparison even with the FP support.

And what did you expect for a console Pokémon game? Open world? Do you ever think that maybe what you envision for the series isn’t what GameFreak envisions for the series?

It seems like you and @CrimsonTider are looking for The Last of Us, God of War, Gears of War etc. type games from a company that has never been on that wave.

Deafheaven

Gleaming and Empty
Supporter
Daps
I think you’re misunderstanding what I’m saying.
Resident Evil - Resident Evil 4 = Older titles
Resident Evil 5 - Resident Evil 7 = Newer Resident Evil titles
You used Resident Evil as an example of a series that evolved and my point is that the series evolved into some shyt that people didn’t like and it needed to go back to what it was before.

no no no you not pulling that one good sir. RE4 plays nothing like the REs before it except it has Leon and has RE in it. RE4 is closer to 5 than it is to 3. lets not be daft here. I'm talking gameplay wise. Lets not get into narrative because we know most nintendo games have no story to speak of anway.

The Wolf Among You

Superstar
Daps
no no no you not pulling that one good sir. RE4 plays nothing like the REs before it except it has Leon and has RE in it. RE4 is closer to 5 than it is to 3. lets not be daft here. I'm talking gameplay wise. Lets not get into narrative because we know most nintendo games have no story to speak of anway.

Breh, Resident Evil 5 is the series’ first departure from a survival horror game. You’re right about 4 not having tank controls though. That’s why I consider everything after 4 the “New RE titles” and 7 a “Return to form”.

Deafheaven

Gleaming and Empty
Supporter
Daps
Breh, Resident Evil 5 is the series’ first departure from a survival horror game. You’re right about 4 not having tank controls though. That’s why I consider everything after 4 the “New RE titles” and 7 a “Return to form”.

They doused you with enemies and ammo in 4 too. Only difference in gameplay between 4 and 5 is that 5 was even more streamlined. I'm talking gameplay here breh. You being intellectually dishonest here. How is everything after 4 the new ones when 4 shares more in common with the titles after it than before :mjlol: I'm really trying to see your angle here.

The Wolf Among You

Superstar
Daps
They doused you with enemies and ammo in 4 too. Only difference in gameplay between 4 and 5 is that 5 was even more streamlined. I'm talking gameplay here breh. You being intellectually dishonest here. How is everything after 4 the new ones when 4 shares more in common with the titles after it than before :mjlol: I'm really trying to see your angle here.

Breh, RE5 is way more action oriented than RE4. RE5 is officially labeled a third-person shooter by Capcom. RE4 does give you a ton of ammo, but it’s super easy to burn through, you still have to manage your inventory or else.

Deafheaven

Gleaming and Empty
Supporter
Daps
Breh, RE5 is way more action oriented than RE4. RE5 is officially labeled a third-person shooter by Capcom. RE4 does give you a ton of ammo, but it’s super easy to burn through, you still have to manage your inventory or else.

I played through 4 probably like 12 times the year it came out. I don't think I ran out of ammo except the initial run since I didn't know the gimmick to beat the wolverine brehs. They showered you with ammo in that game. by the mid point you were practically god.

but we can agree to disagree, its no biggie