Remember how hyped Pokemon trainers would be when they called you for a rematch?

King Koopa

All Star
Daps
Reppin
The 8-4 and fiery moats
Hate them nikkas in the OG versions because they would spin around and you have to time yourself to past them or you would get

"Hey! Our Pokemon are really strong, let's fight"

:beli:
:dahell: Yeah what part of the game is that?

Bad enough you got dudes creepin in the bushes to catch you off guard. Then they start bringing a whole new (and annoying) element to the game with that shyt :rudy:

Like they taught their Pokemon the fly move and started spinning like the sprites do in the OG games, except those nikkas never took off. They weren't about that life which is why they were such frail bodied trainers. Bounded by their home town routes :smh:

And they would never evolve their Pokemon either. Buncha Ash Ketchum ass nikkas.

latest

Frail bodied Trainer: *Whelp* You got me. I'll get you next time tho :mjcry:

Red: No you won't nikka *gets paid once again* :win:

Spiritual Stratocaster

Jesus is KING
Supporter
Daps
:laff:

I know that same feel breh.

You come back for that rematch thinking it's gonna really be on :lift:

And then they come out with their first pokemon...

...A Nidoran :comeon:

I remember one time I rematched this dude and his Steelix literally only used Rock Polish throughout the entire fight. It never attacked even once :what:

That dude trying to challenge you with six magikarp :snoop:
:russ: @ the six magikarp

Wasn't that Silver/Gold versions?

Birdie

Banned
Daps
Reppin
New York City
The most annoying thing about the old Pokemon games was when you were in the higher levels it would take forever for the life bar to deplete. You one hit KO an opponent and the life bar takes 5 minutes to go down, which would make it difficult to defeat the Elite Four while you are in the salon waiting for your mom to get her hair done.:mjcry:

Last edited:

General Mills

More often than not I tend to take that L.
Daps
Reppin
Piffsburgh, PA
Off top them nikkas had heart but were insane...they sittin in the same exact spot from a year ago dialin nikkas up on some "im ready for a rematch :smugdraper: naw I aint evolve my pikachu...and naw I didnt adjust my party to fight the pokemon u had and their weakness...and nah I wasnt watching the news and see that u destroyed a black market criminal enterprise, defeat 8 gym leaders, the elite four, childhood rival, and various powerful and more trainers along thr way while also capturing endanger rare and super powerful earth shattering pokemon and taming gods of the world just to battle with...

but a nikka just evolved his machop in tk machoke and he finna give u the hands :youngsabo:"
:dead:. Y'all nikkas are the wildest.