Remember how hyped Pokemon trainers would be when they called you for a rematch?

King Koopa

All Star
Daps
Reppin
The 8-4 and fiery moats
It's funny too, cause when they see you pull up on the bike, they're like :youngsabo:and then when you summon your first Pokemon they're like :dwillhuh::patrice::skip::sadcam::merchant::whoa::damn:!!

Talk that shyt and catch the Right Hand of God, Pokebrehs. :sas1:
:heh: Forreal tho them dudes needed to expand their horizons. Always spending their time in the same damn grass battling the same low level Pokemon.

Rolling up to them and they be looking like
clint-nod_zps0362897e.gif~c200
"Been waiting for you bruh..."

Only to look bewildered as fukk when the match is over.

Might wanna travel up a couples of routes my dude :mjpls:

Zebruh

The Illustrious
Supporter
Daps
remakes are better than the og's?:dwillhuh: da fuk

The OG's got that nostalgia but remakes def bring them up to date with the actual good features from later games IMO. They don't take away the core of the games at all. Leaf Green and Fire Red didn't ruin Red/Blue experience to me, nor did SoulSilver/HeartGold ruin the Gold/Silver experience.

mortuus est

Veteran
Daps
The OG's got that nostalgia but remakes def bring them up to date with the actual good features from later games IMO. They don't take away the core of the games at all. Leaf Green and Fire Red didn't ruin Red/Blue experience to me, nor did SoulSilver/HeartGold ruin the Gold/Silver experience.
i liked fire red but for me the og silver was my first proper pokemen game experience so to see look so clean on the new ds hurts me, but i might check out some game play now:ehh:

Hyperion

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
The Land of The North
:heh: Forreal tho them dudes needed to expand their horizons. Always spending their time in the same damn grass battling the same low level Pokemon.

Rolling up to them and they be looking like
clint-nod_zps0362897e.gif~c200
"Been waiting for you bruh..."

Only to look bewildered as fukk when the match is over.

Might wanna travel up a couples of routes my dude :mjpls:

Especially if they're Bug Pokemon trainers. You already got that work once breh, what makes you think this time will work out better for you? :what:Bug trainers are like the Lil Twists of Pokemon.

If Pokemon were real, I'd be like... "Breh, first off.. how did you get my number and second of all, you got the same roster you did the last time, don't you? :beli:"

Young Bishop

Piff Poster
Daps
Reppin
Broward County
Those trainers that dont even wait for you to come to them they step to you like"u gon get this work" :dead:

taking out mistys whole squad with a charmander :banderas:

Those trainers are the worst lol.

Misty gave me that work for a while until my Charmander
was strong enough. It took me a while,but that payoff at the
end made it worth it. :mjcry: